• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DC 100 pagers
3 3

1,414 posts in this topic

I'm quite astounded at how high the prices are for even mid-grades when it comes to this book. Here's an auction I was bidding on and figured I had a chance at getting for $50 since it wasn't anywhere close to being near mint (was looking for reader copy). It wounded up going for $150+.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/260967086512

At least with Batman 227, there was an original story to go along with the cool cover. This book is just reprints.

Nice pickup on that Witching Hour #38, Joker. She's a beauty. (thumbs u

The Batman #238 or the DC 100 Page Super Spectacular #8 is very sought after because the white of the cover gets dirty easily. And Neal Adams cover doesn't hurt either.

Edited by grider67

Just got this in the mail. No where near as nice as the 9.8 posted earlier, but for $51 shipped, I'll take it. (thumbs u

bravebold113.jpg

Pardon the lousy cell phone pic.

Beautiful book. Another comic from my childhood. I particularly liked the "Owl" Mary Marvel story where the villian had this cool "black light" flashlight that he used to whack people on the head.

The Battle of The 100 Pages Begins!!! :banana:

lol, that battle is already over before it started.... The young man from Vancouver has the 100 pagers wrapped up.... I wish he would sell me one of those Winnipeg 9.8's though.... Not fair that he as all of them...