• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DC 100 pagers
3 3

1,414 posts in this topic

The Battle of The 100 Pages Begins!!! :banana:

lol, that battle is already over before it started.... The young man from Vancouver has the 100 pagers wrapped up.... I wish he would sell me one of those Winnipeg 9.8's though.... Not fair that he as all of them...

Yeah I know...it just nice to show our 100 pages.

Beautiful book. Another comic from my childhood.

+1

While it's true that the early 100 pagers are reprint books, for a lot of us who started reading comics and collecting in the 70s there's something quite magical about them. The last one I purchased was a 9.4 Adventure Comics 416, always quite a tough book to find in grade in the UK.  That's a reprint book, but nonetheless it's an extremely valued addition to my collection. 

Beautiful book. Another comic from my childhood.

+1

While it's true that the early 100 pagers are reprint books, for a lot of us who started reading comics and collecting in the 70s there's something quite magical about them. The last one I purchased was a 9.4 Adventure Comics 416, always quite a tough book to find in grade in the UK.  That's a reprint book, but nonetheless it's an extremely valued addition to my collection. 

Totally agree