• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wonderbread treatment?

311 posts in this topic

Oh well, still can't wait for the season finale...which will definitely end in a major cliff-hanger full of un-answered questions.

Rick

from what I understand, the finale will not be a big cliffhanger - in terms of the explosion anyway. i read somewhere that the arc is resolved and that s2 will begin a new non-Sylar/explosion related story.

this is not gospel, obviously...just an internet post somewhere.

still...i'm with you....can't wait for next week.

• Administrator

Last night on G4 they said something about an Origins type show to run during the off-season. They said that viewers will get to vote on their favorite new Hero based upon their Origin, to join the show next season....

Last night on G4 they said something about an Origins type show to run during the off-season. They said that viewers will get to vote on their favorite new Hero based upon their Origin, to join the show next season....

Personally, I'd like to see a "flashback" season where we see the more organized group of Linderman, Papa Petrelli, Hiro's dad, and the rest of the heroes they reference from "back in the day", as it were. It would really cool to have the season begin with their group already formed, and then just watch the whole thing fall apart as their personal ideologies clash...

USA Today confirmed that next season will be "virtually" uninterrupted (nice) and that there will be the Origin mini series you mentioned. thumbsup2.gif

This show has really grown on me. I was reluctant to become involved in it the first couple of episodes, for fear I'd start to like it and then it would get cancelled or that it would totally suck. But I really look forward to it now.

This show has really grown on me. I was reluctant to become involved in it the first couple of episodes, for fear I'd start to like it and then it would get cancelled or that it would totally suck. But I really look forward to it now.

My wife is hooked on it more than I am...which is saying a bunch in regards to its broad appeal. thumbsup2.gif

My wife is hooked on it more than I am...which is saying a bunch in regards to its broad appeal. thumbsup2.gif

No pun intended, right? stooges.gif

Yeah, the broad I'm married to likes it a lot as well tongue.gif

I just woke up and I had a nightmare that Sylar was chasing me and I couldn't use my time freezing powers properly. I was with Peter Petrelli and we were trying to save the shapeshifter.

omg

Well the season finale is over now...

Any Thoughts?

Spoiler space to follow.

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

SPACE

That ending was entirely unecessary.

Nathan did not have to "Save the World" with his brother.

Claire could have shot Peter, he would have died, the Nuclear power would have subsided, and he would have regenerated.

All that to have a "redemption moment" for Nathan.....ugh.

Chris

Who's to say that Peter isn't still alive somehow? And did we need Nathan to help teleport Peter? I mean...he does have his abilities. Redemption for Nathan. Too bad I don't care.

The ending was a let down...too much hype relative to the payoff.

Lots of swiss cheese (holes) with unresolved plot lines...hope to get some answers before I lose total interest. Still better than 24 this year, which has been a major disappointment for me this year considering last year's day.

Well the season finale is over now...

Any Thoughts?

Spoiler space to follow.

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

SPACE

That ending was entirely unecessary.

Nathan did not have to "Save the World" with his brother.

Claire could have shot Peter, he would have died, the Nuclear power would have subsided, and he would have regenerated.

All that to have a "redemption moment" for Nathan.....ugh.

Chris

Spoilers.

Actually, why didn't Peter just fly into the air on his own? My wife I were completely annoyed because the ending was transparent as soon as Nathan appeared.

And, it would seem the ending left openings for both Peter and Silar to continue next year. Peter can heal himself and fly, and clearly there was supposed to be something ominous about Silar's blood.

I look at this show as Hiro's show cause his character is the only one that's rich and interesting. All the other characters are so cliche. All of Hiro's parts were fantastic, especially his scene at the very end and his relationship with Ando. All the other characters, especially Niki, are pointless and uninteresting.

I'm easy to please, I liked the finale. Enough resolution to the first season with a little teaser at the end if you want to commit to the second season.

The only thing that kinda bugged me was Sylar's origin episode where we learn how he adopted his name. From a watch brand. How scary would his name be if he was "Timex" or "Casio"?

I hate to say it cause it’s about the only show I watch. But the last 3 or 4 shows including the finale we’re a bit weak for me.

Also I can’t believe the season is over. I feel like I’ve only watched a few shows.

First part of the Heroes season was slow as the character progression snailed along, but the last half of the season was quick I agree.

There's a lot of shows being deleted from my DVR record schedule based on this year's performance. Office, Heroes, and CSI Las Vegas (minature killer being the save) are the only shoe-ins for next season.

Luckily I have 30 or so Night Gallery episodes to keep me busy over the summer.