• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wonderbread treatment?

311 posts in this topic

I fell asleep. Dreamed that my wife hired robot housekeepers to clean up the house. They were picking up the couch with one hand while vacuuming underneath with the other. Stuff like that.

Flashback from Action #1 and a quirky Silver Age Action again, huh?

27_laughing.gif It does sound like a Lois Lane cover, with Lois looking on in tears and thinking "Superman's replaced me with fembots!"

I am sure there is a Post about this but I had to just say- I love this show. I have been DVR-ing it and can not believe how good it is. It reminds me of a lot of Unbreakable and the 90s Valiant titles. Does anybody else see the similarity with the Valiant stuff?

flowerred.gif

"This is truly a show only a comic nerd could love." -Joe_Collector

news.gif

http://www.tv.com/story/7087.html

NEWS FLASH:

Long-time pessimist and premature sufferer of crotchety-old-man-syndrome, Joe_Collector,

reverses previous positions and touts a current estimate of 7.25Million Comic Nerds in the U.S.,

based upon the 6.6 rating that a recent episode of TV-show Heroes received.

The sky is no longer falling, rather, it appears the sky is the limit for millions of "comic nerds"

and the industries they support.

Industry experts are shocked and amazed that "Joe C" would be so bold,

and are left pondering what exactly lead to his reversal of crotchetism.

I am sure there is a Post about this but I had to just say- I love this show. I have been DVR-ing it and can not believe how good it is. It reminds me of a lot of Unbreakable and the 90s Valiant titles. Does anybody else see the similarity with the Valiant stuff?

flowerred.gif

"This is truly a show only a comic nerd could love." -Joe_Collector

news.gif

http://www.tv.com/story/7087.html

NEWS FLASH:

Long-time pessimist and premature sufferer of crotchety-old-man-syndrome, Joe_Collector,

reverses previous positions and touts a current estimate of 7.25Million Comic Nerds in the U.S.,

based upon the 6.6 rating that a recent episode of TV-show Heroes received.

The sky is no longer falling, rather, it appears the sky is the limit for millions of "comic nerds"

and the industries they support.

Industry experts are shocked and amazed that "Joe C" would be so bold,

and are left pondering what exactly lead to his reversal of crotchetism.

893applaud-thumb.gifsign-funnypost.gifpopcorn.gifpopcorn.gifpopcorn.gif

http://www.9thwonders.com/

The Heroes site on nbc.com also has comics that expand on some of the situations in the drama.

Whoa, cool site 893applaud-thumb.gif! I love the retro-comic look headbang.gif!

"Heroes Value Stamps"... Sweet -- Collect 'em All thumbsup2.gif!

Hey, did anyone else figure out why Hiro had that Katana while travelling from the future?

Well... guns (and things electrical or chemical in nature) shouldn't work while he has time-stopped -- right... eh, RIGHT ?!

... yeah... acclaim.gif

Slow or not = Great Show!