• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official "Please add these sets" Thread

1,211 posts in this topic

I see we have All Select, Human Torch and Sub-Mariner sub categories in the Timely range...but, the 2 "big boys', Marvel Mystery Comics and Captain America comics are not single sets...when will they be seperated?

thanks

rick

I would love to see:

Howard the Duck 1-33

Howard the Duck

Sorry about that. Missed it.

I missed it too. Didn't even know they had begun adding sets. :banana:

BTW: What's with the odd scoring now? Before, all my 9.8s would have incrememnts of 5. Now, I'm getting 96, 72, etc.

Also, I've noticed the new BA sets include seperate slots for 30 and 35 cent varients. In the older sets, these were included in the same slot as the regular edition, just with different score values. I liked the old system better as now it will look like my sets are incomplete, even if I were to have all the regular issues.

I'd still really like to see a complete Death set in there:

Death: High Cost of Living 1-3

Death: The Time of Your Life 1-3

The Death Gallery

Death Talks About Life

Barring that, at least add "Death: The Time of Your life", seeing that you already have a "Death: The High Cost of Living"-set in there.

• Administrator

Any requests that were made on this thread after I created the new thread have been noted.

Any further requests should be made HERE

This thread will now be locked. Thanks for your participation! :applause: