• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lets see a complete run of CAPS- Between all I bet it can be done!

191 posts in this topic

I'd like to see a complete run of Captain America's 1-78 posted in order. Any up for the challange. I have quite a few, but I need help in the begining. Does anyone else have interest in trying this. We would need a #1 to start it out.

sorry; my wife made me.

holy mother of all that is holy....I have a feeling, mr parker, that you are going to inspire me to the poor house!

who are you kiddin'? the bindery chips off some of your books are worth more than the whole run!!

I'd like to see a complete run of Captain America's 1-78 posted in order. Any up for the challange. I have quite a few, but I need help in the begining. Does anyone else have interest in trying this. We would need a #1 to start it out.

sorry; my wife made me.

holy mother of all that is holy....I have a feeling, mr parker, that you are going to inspire me to the poor house!

who are you kiddin'? the bindery chips off some of your books are worth more than the whole run!!

sign-funnypost.gif

sorry; my wife made me.

caps.jpg

A full run of Captain America Comics?! hail.gif

What are the grades?

sorry; my wife made me.

caps.jpg

A-Mazing 893applaud-thumb.gif

sorry; my wife made me.

What are the grades?

all over the board--small percentage with some work, a few pedigrees, a few low grades and i'd say the average grade would have to be somewhere around fine. ask ciorac--he's seen them a time or two.

capscgc.jpg

somewhere, in the distance, I should be hearing some CRACKIN going on....poke2.gif

rick

several slabs are in there, but all but the 7 are kinda hidden under the book on top of it so my lines stayed str8. that 7 is 7.5, and in the slab it's a'stayin. just too liquid in the plastic, and you never know when you have to move something quickly. even with the label behind it in the mylar, raw don't quite get it. but only about 8 of 'em are entombed, so i have more than my rightly share to thumb and smell. the other one that just CAN'T be broken out is the 77--take my word for it, the HARDEST cap to get in grade, despite being the second youngest. that's a 7.0, by a grade and a half or so the highest on the census. i'm very proud of it, as it's also one of my personal favorites in the run.

sorry; my wife made me.

What are the grades?

all over the board--small percentage with some work, a few pedigrees, a few low grades and i'd say the average grade would have to be somewhere around fine. ask ciorac--he's seen them a time or two.

That is a very accurate assessment. They are beautiful.

Thank you for taking the time to put the shot together. A real beauty shot. hail.gif

Agreed!

I am trying to figure out how tall the ladder was he took the photo from.

I say, 6'

This was no easy feat.

Ze-

Thank you for taking the time to put the shot together. A real beauty shot. hail.gif

Agreed!

I say, 6'

This was no easy feat.

Ze-

6'?! I think he had to take it from a higher floor to get so many books in!

So other than Billy Parker, there's not one board member who owns a Captain America #2?

Agreed!

I say, 6'

This was no easy feat.

Ze-

6'?! I think he had to take it from a higher floor to get so many books in!

I was wondering the same thing! 27_laughing.gif