• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flash collectors thread
25 25

4,856 posts in this topic

Excellent choice for a bump image! I've got the full run, and #113 is my absolute worst issue. I've had it lying around since I was maybe 9 years old, which means almost 30 years, and the first 20 of those years were not kind to it. I've been meaning to upgrade but am waiting for a pretty sweet copy to present itself to me at a reasonable price.

Excellent choice for a bump image! I've got the full run, and #113 is my absolute worst issue. I've had it lying around since I was maybe 9 years old, which means almost 30 years, and the first 20 of those years were not kind to it. I've been meaning to upgrade but am waiting for a pretty sweet copy to present itself to me at a reasonable price.

Good luck in your quest! May the comic book gods be with you!

A big jump toward completing a Flash set!

The Flash 108, 111, 114, 120, 126.

Flash108.jpg

Flash111.jpg

Flash114.jpg

Flash120.jpg

Flash126.jpg

No eye-popping high grades, but I'm glad to get these early issues at all.

Almost there! Lacking only 105, 106, 110, 113, 122-124 and 346 (Why 346? I don't know.) I even have Showcase 13. I may have to be satisfied with reprints of the other Showcase issues, 105 and 123, but it's fun to be a few steps closer.

Jack

Thanks to Seadevils, who sold these to me at the last VCC. You may recognize the background of his photos. Highly recommended seller!

:acclaim:

I've been meaning to upgrade but am waiting for a pretty sweet copy to present itself to me at a reasonable price.

When it comes to those early Flash issues, that is an oxymoron. In that time period, Flash is probably the highest priced DC title in a nice grade, if you can find them.

Good luck in your quest and I hope it works out for you. (thumbs u

A couple more from my personal collection just back from CGC. The 128 is a White Mountain with much better eye appeal than a typical 7.5. The page quality

was BONE white and the book had an unread fell to it. Did the OO of the White Mountains read the books ?

IMG_1398.jpg