• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flash collectors thread
25 25

4,848 posts in this topic

Six will soon belong to me but I started at 148. I nabbed both the Western Penn and Pacific Coast copies offered. I am quite excited.

And yes, the prices were really strong on the high grade 106-136.

Are we going to see any of the Flashes from the CL auction being posted by you? :popcorn:

Some unbelievable prices.

it's quite remarkable at how the multiples change starting in the low 140's. 9.2's for 10x guide in the 110's become 9.6's for 3x guide in the 140's. that's a bit of an exaggeration but not much.

Are we going to see any of the Flashes from the CL auction being posted by you? :popcorn:

Some unbelievable prices.

it's quite remarkable at how the multiples change starting in the low 140's. 9.2's for 10x guide in the 110's become 9.6's for 3x guide in the 140's. that's a bit of an exaggeration but not much.

Not that surprising, as the 140s are when HG issues become more plentiful, with a few exceptions. They're like collecting Marvel SAs. If you don't nab a 9.4 when it comes around this time, just wait and another one will come around eventually.

Too bad about the low-mid grade market. As some of you can see from my selling thread, I've been upgrading my run, but I can't sell my undercopies at 50% of guide here on the boards.

Selling non-NM stuff on the boards is the worst. The guys who buy low-mid grade books here are generally vultures who take pride in squeezing every last possible penny out of a seller.