• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flash collectors thread
24 24

4,846 posts in this topic

Now all I need is high grade copies of Flash #105, 106 & 123. :wishluck:

Will those complete your run?

???

Yes it will, but not entirely! lol

I'm trying to obtain all the 1st appearances & origins of the Flash main villains from the SA run. I only want high grade copies (8.0 & up) so it may take me more time.

I already have Flash #110, 112, 113, 117, 122, 128, 139 & 140 all CGC 8.5 & up! :headbang:

The other ones I'll consider buying if they come up are Showcase #8, 13 & 14. (thumbs u

Figured I'd bump this thread as well. Here are two of my favourite covers for your viewing pleasure…

YCoKQM.jpg

Y1j5MN.jpg

Awesome Flash #140! (thumbs u

Thx. Sounds like you have a killer run so congrats right back at ya!

Thx buddy! I'm working on it. For the key villain appearances only though! (thumbs u

I have a nice Flash #140 CGC 9.2 D & M Thompson copy! :headbang:

Here is my new contribution to the Flash thread! (thumbs u

Enjoy! ;)

Flash%20110%20CGC%209.0%20fc_zpsli0sksia.jpg

.... I always loved this cover but never read the story......I owned one briefly and should have taken the time..... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

...... and 137........ one of my favorite covers.... what a rainbow it is..........

Edited by jimjum12

I'm trying to obtain all the 1st appearances & origins of the Flash main villains from the SA run. I only want high grade copies (8.0 & up) so it may take me more time.

I already have Flash #110, 112, 113, 117, 122, 128, 139 & 140 all CGC 8.5 & up! :headbang:

The other ones I'll consider buying if they come up are Showcase #8, 13 & 14. (thumbs u

A noble project to be sure!

(thumbs u

Here is my new contribution to the Flash thread! (thumbs u

Enjoy! ;)

Flash%20110%20CGC%209.0%20fc_zpsli0sksia.jpg

.... I always loved this cover but never read the story......I owned one briefly and should have taken the time..... GOD BLESS....

...... and 137........ one of my favorite covers.... what a rainbow it is..........

Yes it is an awesome cover! Infection was brilliant! (worship)

A noble project to be sure!

(thumbs u

I was gonna do this for Spidey key villains, but they're too expensive for the earlier issues. Plus, Flash books are a lot rarer in high grade copies for sure. (thumbs u

Someday I hope to have a nice 137....... love that cover. Early Flash are somewhat reasonable in grade when you consider how sparse they are. GOD BLESS...

I've always loved 110, 113, 125, 137, and 174 probably the most. I always tease D.C. collectors (...playfully) but I must admit..... there are books in all of the different runs that I just love. I remember reading the Flash reprints in the early 70's and was always fascinated by how bizarre and puzzling they were. A close friend owns probably the nicest Flash run I've ever seen. He owns an LCS and a while back he got in a fairly large collection with loads of keys and a very, very nice run of Showcase and Flash..... many still had Sotheby's stickers on the Mylars. He was cool enough to show me the Flash issues before he added any upgrades to his already formidable run. That was the day that my love affair with 137 began..... this copy was pushing 9.6 and just glowed. The 105 was probably 9.4 and the Showcase 4 was possibly an 8.0. His undercopies sold quickly, even though Flash doesn't exactly have a rabid following around here. Every now and then I splurge on a cool Flash book. I recently snagged a couple off of Lanier's recent thread and was reluctant to post it here because I was intending to possibly add it to inventory and usually only post keepers in the "collection" threads...... but after the regret I had when I recently sold one of my favorite Flash books (140), I think Ill just keep it for now..... even snagged a mid grade reader, as I can't remember reading it. First appearance of one of my favorites, Abra Cadabra ......... GOD BLESS...

FLASH%20128....CGC%209.0.jpg