• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brave and the Bold Collecting Thread
1 1

759 posts in this topic

Got these today. Not brilliant but all complete and $300 for the lot including shipping to the United Kingdom wasn't bad I thought

P3030046.jpg[/img]

P3030048.jpg[/img]

'Not bad' ? I'd say it was a great price for all these hard to find books. You did well. Congrats.

Got these today. Not brilliant but all complete and $300 for the lot including shipping to the United Kingdom wasn't bad I thought

P3030046.jpg[/img]

P3030048.jpg[/img]

'Not bad' ? I'd say it was a great price for all these hard to find books. You did well. Congrats.

Yeah, no kidding, that's like $15-$16 per book. Insane price if they're as nice as they look. Congratulations and enjoy them.

Here are scans of my Brave & the Bold Cave Carsons:

BraveBold32.jpg

BraveBold33.jpg

BraveBold41.jpg

The #32 is the Mohawk Valley copy. I'd like to upgrade it though since it's not as nice as my other Cave Carsons.

:(

Speaking of Suicide Squad...just got this cool book in...

braveandbold25.jpg

That's a tough book to find, high grade and White Pages no less, spectacular book ! Gotta ask, it appears this same book has been on (and still is) on Doug's site.