• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,422 posts in this topic

Here's a recent pick-up. Always loved this Frazetta cover... and I finally have one for myself. It's a beauty, ain't she?

Special thanks goes out CollectorsAssemble for sending it my way. Great service, great product!

I think I'll have that cigar now...

sgtFury_2.gif

ff_213_vf_big1.jpg

Hoo Yaaw! Mater Chief, Sweet book! I love those Frazetta FF's! You got a nice one, for sure!

Paul

Thx, Guys. Appreciate the feedback~! (thumbs u

wish i had the one you got, but i did go on the site and get the 216. thanks for the heads-up that there were others.

Good for you! And congratulations -- that book is a beauty too!

thanks. i want the red one so bad, but it's so hi-grade that i just can't pull the trigger up at that price right now. it's gonna make somebody VERY happy.

Nice Flash #55 Surfer! The Hawkman Flash issues with Shelly Moldoff covers seem very undervalued despite mostly single-digit census counts (thumbs u

Here's my Flash #31 ("Classic" per Overstreet) featuring a cool Hawkman vs. Dragon cover!

1130896204_4b8fb7ebd5_b.jpg

GE

Thank you GE that is a great copy you got there. (thumbs u I never see the #55 around too often and I'm looking forward to cracking this one out of its shell.

that is a gorgeous book. now that we're talking d.c.'s, here's my d.c. collection in full formation. just stuck it over in group.

dcs.jpg

Thank you GE that is a great copy you got there. (thumbs u I never see the #55 around too often and I'm looking forward to cracking this one out of its shell.

that is a gorgeous book. now that we're talking d.c.'s, here's my d.c. collection in full formation. just stuck it over in group.

dcs.jpg

Nice group shot :applause:

dcs.jpg

Billy!!!! I had no idea you had gotten this far along on your large logo DC quest. Outstanding group of books. Very proud of you boy! :golfclap::luhv:

dcs.jpg

Pretty cool group Billy.

When did you get the '40 World's Fair? Did I miss that or am I having a brain fart?

A few months ago I decided to send this to CGC to protect it. I finally got it back yesterday!! This is the second GA comic book I ever bought four years ago at a used book store. (Batman #11 was the first!)

What really surprises me is the fact that someone paid alot of money to have this book extensively restored to a 2.0 grade. Was it worth it?

Detective Comics #34 CGC 2.0 Restored (Slightly Brittle Pages) - with restoration docuements

HPIM2051.jpg

A few months ago I decided to send this to CGC to protect it. I finally got it back yesterday!! This is the second GA comic book I ever bought four years ago at a used book store. (Batman #11 was the first!)

What really surprises me is the fact that someone paid alot of money to have this book extensively restored to a 2.0 grade. Was it worth it?

Detective Comics #34 CGC 2.0 Restored (Slightly Brittle Pages) - with restoration docuements

HPIM2051.jpg

any detective 34 is worth owning (not sure about the restoring part, but it might not have cost that much?)

still, a great book

gator