• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,426 posts in this topic

Just got this in from Adam :cloud9:

PHANTOMLADY14_75_OW1.jpg

that's a lot of funny book.

Nice score! I'd be so tempted to crack it open and read it :)

It has two of my favorite Phantom Lady stories! :cloud9:

Just got this in from Adam :cloud9:

PHANTOMLADY14_75_OW1.jpg

that's a lot of funny book.

Nice score! I'd be so tempted to crack it open and read it :)

It has two of my favorite Phantom Lady stories! :cloud9:

the heck with the stories, what about the centerfold :insane:

enjoying getting some of my favorite ec covers. thanks to to a boardie for this 'un.

vault-1.jpg

That is one hairy arm / hand / set of fingers!

The biologist in me is offended that only a single forearm bone was drawn. No wonder they invented the Comics Code!

enjoying getting some of my favorite ec covers. thanks to to a boardie for this 'un.

vault-1.jpg

That is one hairy arm / hand / set of fingers!

The biologist in me is offended that only a single forearm bone was drawn. No wonder they invented the Comics Code!

Maybe the ulna was broken off a tad distally... (shrug)

Or, maybe the anatomy is just really bad :)

Ok, I've been lurking forever, but today I finally decided it was time to get off the fence and start talking to you fine folks. :)

I've been collecting GA for about two years now, I'm completely obsessed but fairly picky with what I'm buying. Not really a stickler for high grade, I'm good with VG's to FN's. I wanted to post this one though, I lucked into finding it, and it's definitely the book that started me down this path...if it wasn't for the chip along the top edge....ah well...

ExcitingComics39.jpg

Ok, I've been lurking forever, but today I finally decided it was time to get off the fence and start talking to you fine folks. :)

I've been collecting GA for about two years now, I'm completely obsessed but fairly picky with what I'm buying. Not really a stickler for high grade, I'm good with VG's to FN's. I wanted to post this one though, I lucked into finding it, and it's definitely the book that started me down this path...if it wasn't for the chip along the top edge....ah well...

ExcitingComics39.jpg

Excllwnt choice! And welcome to the discussion :applause:

ExcitingComics39.jpg

Wow! a classic! Nice copy, and welcome to the boards!

ExcitingComics39.jpg

That's actually a great copy of that book. That particular issue very often has white spotting in the sky area behind the Nazi and the kids. Your copy doesn't. (thumbs u