• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
48 48

48,565 posts in this topic

I picked this up a few months ago, but didn't pay much attention to the markings. Any chance this is an Okajima, or are the markings just coincidental? I'm guessing it's not a pedigree, but thought it's worth getting a second opinion :).

Space_Western_44_zps21wafdux.jpg

Picked this up recently. Really love the colors they used on this. And it's just a classic cover in my eyes.

3544f5a4-1d50-49e3-b936-82ccb83029ff.jpg

Mine, too. Nice pickup.

I've taken a run at a few copies, but never quite snagged one.

I picked this up a few months ago, but didn't pay much attention to the markings. Any chance this is an Okajima, or are the markings just coincidental? I'm guessing it's not a pedigree, but thought it's worth getting a second opinion :).

Space_Western_44_zps21wafdux.jpg

Awesome!! Such an intriguing book!! Makes you wanna pick it up and see what lies between its covers!!

Well this isn't anything near as nice as the 4 books I just quoted as far as condition is concerned that's for sure..Incomplete and beat...but its hard to argue whether or not sweet Lou hit a homer with this cover or not!! I say yes...yes he did. Picked up this raggedy well loved beauty for a song and it was awaiting my arrival when we got home from the lake this afternoon!! No complaints with this day over in northeast O-H-I-O!!...

20477281614_776324c287_c.jpg

Well this isn't anything near as nice as the 4 books I just quoted as far as condition is concerned that's for sure..Incomplete and beat...but its hard to argue whether or not sweet Lou hit a homer with this cover or not!! I say yes...yes he did. Picked up this raggedy well loved beauty for a song and it was awaiting my arrival when we got home from the lake this afternoon!! No complaints with this day over in northeast O-H-I-O!!...

....this one doesn't get the notoriety that some Lou Fine covers get, but it's EASILY one of my top 5 favorites by him. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Such a cool book! Those National Uncle Sam v. Nazis covers can be tough.