• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

I'll take them all. Please forward me the applicable invoice.

Decimator! :sumo:

A decimator takes only a tenth. He's an annihilator! :ohnoez:

Short-series '50s DC are becoming my fav raves.

RAD73F202015515_153855_zpsdpqkki3d.jpg

Very beautiful cover image and copy. Love the dark tones. Nice!

Thanks. That little chip at the lower right corner is annoying, but otherwise I like it. Apart from the Phantom Stranger books -- which have left earth's orbit in the past couple of years -- most of these '50s DCs seem to fly under the radar. Wait ... I shouldn't be saying that! :D

Short-series '50s DC are becoming my fav raves.

RAD73F202015515_153855_zpsdpqkki3d.jpg

Very beautiful cover image and copy. Love the dark tones. Nice!

Thanks. That little chip at the lower right corner is annoying, but otherwise I like it. Apart from the Phantom Stranger books -- which have left earth's orbit in the past couple of years -- most of these '50s DCs seem to fly under the radar. Wait ... I shouldn't be saying that! :D

No, you shouldn't :gossip:lol

Couldn't pass this one up. Not sure that guy looks all that much like Frankie, though. hm

RAD782202015711_182150_zpsctiobdca.jpg

Those are definitely Sinatra's pants.

Its looking like 1.5's are my new 4.0. Picked this up on CLINK, great Zolnerowich cover and awesome interior artwork.

I didn't know this was one of the tougher issues... maybe some of you can shed some light on scarcity.

IMG_5116_zpsfaodumas.jpg

IMG_5118_zpsqaiehqez.jpg

The 14 is tough in highgrade which in this case for me is 6.0.The purple cover is most likely the reason as the black covers are.Not as tough as the 15 but Nic Cage didn't have a great copy of this one either.Those early Planets have great reads inside if the paper holds up inside.That is why i love the reprints you can read them without the pages falling like dry skin.Not as rare as those Centaurs we collect but the art and covers get you hooked like a fish. :)

I had a nice 14/15 duo I got talked into trading for some centaurs last year or so... I found 14 much harder to locate than 15. Not sure that means 15 is tougher but I have seen more 15s for sale than 14s so maybe it swings that way (shrug)