• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,442 posts in this topic

I've always thought the art for that Win Mortimer cover was particularly inspired. It has definitely grown on me over the years.

how cool is this? :cloud9::banana:

A book I have wanted for a long time:

act206.jpg

how cool is this? :cloud9::banana:

A book I have wanted for a long time:

act206.jpg

Are these rare in high grade? I actually can't recall seeing that book being posted here before.

Very difficult. I've pasted the link to the current census below but my experience is that they do not show up often, though I am also sure there are more out there.

http://www.cgccomics.com/census/grades_standard.asp?title=Action+Comics&issue=206&publisher=D.C.+Comics&year=1955&issuedate=7%2F55

Whew! This More Fun 73 just arrived today after a long, hard trip. I thought it was lost forever after Fedex mistakenly mislabeled it, but after a week and a half of worry it turned up safe and sound.

MoreFunComics73CGCVG45.jpg

What a book Todd! I am very jealous. See you next week when we get back from vacation, and I hope to see that book up close and personal :wishluck:

Whew! This More Fun 73 just arrived today after a long, hard trip. I thought it was lost forever after Fedex mistakenly mislabeled it, but after a week and a half of worry it turned up safe and sound.

Nice book, Todd.

What a book Todd! I am very jealous. See you next week when we get back from vacation, and I hope to see that book up close and personal :wishluck:

Thanks Bill! I know this is one of your favorites too. See you soon!

Thanks Bill! I know this is one of your favorites too. See you soon!

(worship)