• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

morefun83.jpg

Awesome book. Love the colors on the cover. Does that "C" indicate a pedigree? Seems like I have seen that mark before.

I'm not sure in this case that the "C" indicates any specific pedigree. The Ohio collection had many books with a c- written code but they look different than this.

Yeah, that's the one I was thinking about. I have a couple and they all have the numbers with the "C" I believe. Great book either way.

Just in today:

topnotch6.jpg

MLJ !! Good stuff as always sir! The other mustachioed hero the Wizard (Timely's Angel being the other) in his pre tights days. Also by coincidence, The Wizards later traditional hero costume was awfully familiar with Superman's much like the Angel also. The way way got Fawcett and Fox over Captain Marvel and Wonder Man, it's surprising DC let those slide. Guess their powers got them off the hook (shrug) Edited by Sagii