• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

This arrived today. I've always had a love affair with this comic. Glad to have one back in the fold.

This comic is one of the few lower grade examples from the Recil Macon collection

four%20color%2016_zpsjl24it3s.jpg

Congratulations! That's such a great book.

Marc Nathan's favorite comic :cloud9: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

This arrived today. I've always had a love affair with this comic. Glad to have one back in the fold.

This comic is one of the few lower grade examples from the Recil Macon collection

What an wonderful, iconic comic book! Congratulations, Bill!

Got some books back today from CGC. I'll try to share a few over the next few days. First up:

prize15.jpg

Wow! What a great cover!

Some great stuff being posted!! Awesome Prize here pal!!!

The Rare pulp!! The high grade Silver Streak :cloud9: which I actually prefer over the classic #6 both are super classic I just like #7 a bit more so huge congrats on the nice grade!!

Bill congrats on reacquiring THE Mickey book!! love the clock tower moon cover on that one!!

Can't forget that Sups 1! :applause: ! so many other THRILLING HITS, mostly all in TIP TOP shape as well!! Thanks for posting and not keeping them INVISIBLE to the group!! great stuff all around GANG!!

Love that book Bill! Great snag. A real good read as well. Here is mine. Good story with it. I was in Addamstown PA junking with my wife several years ago. We were in a store that had mostly Dolls and Stieff animals which my wife likes. I guess I was looking kinda bored so the lady who ran the store asked me what I collected. When I told her comic books she smiled and pulled these out from under the counter. I'm sure my eyes bugged out just a little. She said they came out of a house and if I wanted them both for a hundred dollars I could have them. Didn't have to tell me twice. I paid her and went out to the car to read the Mickey while my wife finished up her biz. I only have a few Disneys, maybe 3/4 of a box but I think these are two of my favorites.

commickeymouse1_zps4c5y8x4z.jpg

commickeymagxmas_zps3xwmd6ox.jpg

Love that book Bill! Great snag. A real good read as well. Here is mine. Good story with it. I was in Addamstown PA junking with my wife several years ago. We were in a store that had mostly Dolls and Stieff animals which my wife likes. I guess I was looking kinda bored so the lady who ran the store asked me what I collected. When I told her comic books she smiled and pulled these out from under the counter. I'm sure my eyes bugged out just a little. She said they came out of a house and if I wanted them both for a hundred dollars I could have them. Didn't have to tell me twice. I paid her and went out to the car to read the Mickey while my wife finished up her biz. I only have a few Disneys, maybe 3/4 of a box but I think th

ese are two of my favorites.

commickeymouse1_zps4c5y8x4z.jpg

commickeymagxmas_zps3xwmd6ox.jpg

:o

Great score!

And thanks to all on the comments on my copy. I'm thrilled to have it

So much good stuff being posted. I used to have that Prize 15, but traded it because it was missing the centerfold. Stupid me. That book is pretty tough, and I haven't seen one since until I saw the copy walclark posted. And with a cover like that, who needs a centerfold? Bill, I've always wanted a copy of the Phantom Blot. That copy has tons of eye appeal. Congrats, guys.

One of the great books! Congratulations, someday I hope to own a copy.

What an wonderful, iconic comic book! Congratulations, Bill!

Great book, Bill, it's one of the true classics!

So long to the Target 7 I bought at SDCC and say HELLO to my new precious!

Not in hand yet, but it will be very soon. Hope to bring it to Chicago to let my geeks thumb it up

target%207%20larson_zpsjaop4pet.jpg