• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

SevenSeasComics006_zpshozhm6ek.jpg

:takeit:

I already got it but if I didn't I'd want it too. This is my favorite 7 Seas cover by far. Sure beats that hair lipped shark on #4.

Who's looking at the shark? :D

Great books FL. Until now, I had never noticed that the captive girl's Bikini top had popped. Interesting artistic nuance. hm

Elastic malfunction was a big problem back then ....

Zoot%2012_zpsc8lwyf7i.jpg

Thanks RHG, I only seek out certain covers in this genre, but sometimes I notice things that expand that list. Like the D.C. "hat popping off covers" maybe there can be a "bikini top popping cover" subset someday hm

27582479250_6a352f0cc4_b.jpg

Just wondering whether the first 10 or 12 Tip Top stories by Foster appeared in Single Series 20. I don't have a complete set of either but did notice the story line on the last page of SS 20 matched the story line in Tip Top 12--14 more or less. Can anyone clarify this for me? (shrug)

Great books FL. Until now, I had never noticed that the captive girl's Bikini top had popped. Interesting artistic nuance. hm

Elastic malfunction was a big problem back then ....

Zoot%2012_zpsc8lwyf7i.jpg

I think the scene was from the previous issue. However, there was no wardrobe malfunction in the story.

27599520940_6757d84882_b.jpg

Zoot issues 11-14 seemed pretty gruesome if I recall correctly.

27265469684_4c7742c2c2_b.jpg

Edited by BB-Gun

Won this last night! I can't wait to crack it out and take a look!

After reading Joe Simon's "My life in Comics" (great book) I really wanted to grab one of these.

27845583236_65d005ca12_b.jpg

Nice pickup. The book that started a genre.

Won this last night! I can't wait to crack it out and take a look!

After reading Joe Simon's "My life in Comics" (great book) I really wanted to grab one of these.

27845583236_65d005ca12_b.jpg

Nice! :applause: