• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

FriskyFablesV12fc_zpsrxrz1hvi.jpg

:cloud9:

It's a cool book but pretty obscure.

What are the chances of ever running across another collector interested in them?

We do what we can. Free the Frisky Fables.

And vaya con dios Jeff, wherever you are. A little piece of cheetah lives on in many of our collections. So glad this book is in mine!

Simply gorgeous copy.

Ken

Frisky1_2.jpg

:cry:

Of the three collectors who would want one of these obscure beauties only one doesn't have one.

What are the chances of ever running across another collector interested in them?

I'm your sucker. Pretty un-readable but most have outstanding Fago covers and because of low demand, I've been able to scoop them up cheap. Probably never paid more than $20 tops for one.

comfriskfablesv34_zpsnn3haoa0.jpg

comfreiskyfablesv27_zps1rakicfz.jpg

comfriskyfablesv37_zpsp3j7dnjm.jpg

I'm your sucker. Pretty un-readable but most have outstanding Fago covers and because of low demand, I've been able to scoop them up cheap. Probably never paid more than $20 tops for one.

comfriskfablesv34_zpsnn3haoa0.jpg

I like the Fago covers about as much as I like LB Cole's. Fago drew much of the interior art and the stories are, at least artistically, enjoyable.

Very nice!

His art looks just as good in b&w

FagoCover.jpg