• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

While not GA, something I have been having fun slowly picking up over the last several months. Hope to finish the set in a few years. :wishluck:

D6205D2A-8A19-4228-8727-58763AAEA81A.jpg

.... I friend picked up a complete NM set a couple years ago...... got it for a decent price.....2500 I think...... they're supremely cool. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

While not GA, something I have been having fun slowly picking up over the last several months. Hope to finish the set in a few years. :wishluck:

D6205D2A-8A19-4228-8727-58763AAEA81A.jpg

.... I friend picked up a complete NM set a couple years ago...... got it for a decent price.....2500 I think...... they're supremely cool. GOD BLESS....

2500 is a steal for a nm set.

Definite...... they turned up at an LCS around here..... two full sets actually.... and my buddy was even allowed to cherry pick the best cards from both sets to make his set. These were raw cards..... but just exquisite...... I was nearly overwhelmed by jealousy ....... GOD BLESS....

Edited by jimjum12

Definite...... they turned up at an LCS around here..... two full sets actually.... and my buddy was even allowed to cherry pick the best cards from both sets to make his set. These were raw cards..... but just exquisite...... I was nearly overwhelmed by jealousy ....... GOD BLESS....

:gossip: Mr Bedrock actually introduced me to the cards way back when he worked at Over the Rainbow in NM. I have wanted a set every since. Goo thing is they cost $40 to $250 a card depending so if you get that "got to buy itch" they can be a cheap way to scratch it!

I bought those as a kid. As I remember, there were two cards I never tracked down.

There was a fun book published a couple of years ago about this card set. Worth tracking down for anyone interested.

:gossip:Mr Bedrock actually introduced me to the cards way back when he worked at Over the Rainbow in NM. I have wanted a set every since. Goo thing is they cost $40 to $250 a card depending so if you get that "got to buy itch" they can be a cheap way to scratch it!

I remember it like it was 27 years ago! :grin:

:gossip:Mr Bedrock actually introduced me to the cards way back when he worked at Over the Rainbow in NM. I have wanted a set every since. Goo thing is they cost $40 to $250 a card depending so if you get that "got to buy itch" they can be a cheap way to scratch it!

Both of us had a LOT less gray hair :kidaround:

27 years ago. MrB would have been 6. hm

Someone is certainly working hard to get that 25% discount :baiting:

Someone is certainly working hard to get that 25% discount :baiting:

That level of brown nosing deserves at least 35%. :sumo: