• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

While not GA, something I have been having fun slowly picking up over the last several months. Hope to finish the set in a few years. :wishluck:

D6205D2A-8A19-4228-8727-58763AAEA81A.jpg

I love those...

So do I . I have the reprint set, but would love to have the originals.

This finally arrived. :cloud9:

It is my cigar of the month (year? decade?). The colors look even better in hand.

The design of the plastic slab is kind of nice. The left and right edges stick out ~1/4 inch, making it look like the comic is set back within a picture frame.

Though I'm so tempted to crack it open and follow Mr. Fine's story about how The Flame handles those malevolent ghouls!

wonderworld_7_300dpi_8q_5w_zpsqo93tmqf.jpg

It is my cigar of the month (year? decade?). The colors look even better in hand.

The design of the plastic slab is kind of nice. The left and right edges stick out ~1/4 inch, making it look like the comic is set back within a picture frame.

Though I'm so tempted to crack it open and follow Mr. Fine's story about how The Flame handles those malevolent ghouls!

Beautiful!

Beautiful!

+1; that presents so much nicer than the technical grade, hearty congrat's! :applause:

Beautiful!

+1; that presents so much nicer than the technical grade, hearty congrat's! :applause:

That's a STUNNER!!! congrats!!!!!