• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

Arrived today :banana:

EAA79F0E-DCFC-4F79-8690-6ABFF9BE31A3.jpg

I love the Aurora models. I have the Batman 66 model professionally painted, but need to get the original boxes. Congrats on these beauties!

You will not see this one in a sales thread from me anytime soon :)

3B2A8902-2692-46CC-B639-2B4E116D11A5_zpstp6hbekz.jpg

Baker at his best.

Rick, is that one from ebay/France?

So you were happy with the raw book...?

Yeah, Steve, this is the one from France. It is a PGX 5.0 :P

I have to say it is a cgc 5.5 BUT with rusty staples- they don't bleed on the paper though. I'm not sure what it would come back from cgc. 4.5 is my guess. Would they give a book with rusty staples a 5.0?

In the next few days I will take some more pics and put it on the buddy, can you spare a grade thread, or whatever it's called.

Picked this up as part of a large trade..... it was just so colorful and cool looking. This title has never been what you'd call popular..... this one was around a hundred bucks..... not too horrible for a high grade 1942 comic. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

i3xP4bl.jpg

....that's what hooked me...... I checked the title out in Gerber and that layout is the norm for the title..... some look pretty interesting. I may snag a few more of them if they turn up at a good time. True 47 has an A-Bomb story......GOD BLESS...

Ive been working on my true comics run for years (there's 84 with mail away, I believe)...

its a fantastic read in general, and copies are usually dirt cheap ($5-20)

I'm seriously thinking of adding some pretty mid grades here and there..... like you said, $ 20 will get a solid copy from what I see.... but I'm new to this one. GOD BLESS...