• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, Straw-Man said:

and indirect thanks to him on this; he posted the vancouver in his sales thread, and it was one of those "never seen that gorgeous cover before" moments.  found one a bit more modest than his killer copy.

classics78.jpg

When an angel in armor tells you which way to go, you go that way! 

2 hours ago, Gregd said:

Got this one recently. Been on my list. Wish it was in better shape but the price was right!

IMG_3059.JPG

Great cover and I like the interiors as well. :applause:

5 hours ago, Gregd said:

Got this one recently. Been on my list. Wish it was in better shape but the price was right!

IMG_3059.JPG

A great cover and Biro did some crazy art 

18 hours ago, Straw-Man said:

and indirect thanks to him on this; he posted the vancouver in his sales thread, and it was one of those "never seen that gorgeous cover before" moments.  found one a bit more modest than his killer copy.

classics78.jpg

I feel i have seen the light when i look upon this book :smile:

5 hours ago, szavisca said:

Got this back about a year ago (just started posting on the boards though so figured I'm allowed to squeeze it in!) and am super happy with the pickup.  I won't ever own the highest graded copy of much but this one has the title for now.  My first SOTI book, gotten 3 others since....just 200 something to go to complete the collection....will definitely need to get G to VG on the rest...Sorry for having to photo it.  Every time I think of buying a scanner I end up using the money to buy another comic book instead...one of these days.

alltop14cgc.gif

:whatthe: