• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,320 posts in this topic

Still a work in progress but here goes...

100_1241.jpg

100_1243.jpg

Great room and collection.

Your right Bill, the exam gloves are interesting, especially considering the 2 bottles of whipped cream in the first photo. If the walls could only speak....

I think those are cans of compressed air for dusting.... :gossip:

For "dusting." Riiiiigghhhht.

-Rob-

Very cool. Do you collect individual issues as well?

Oh yeah, that is just my library, I havent yet taken pics of my other walls or my closet where all my short boxes are. Thats part 2.

Still a work in progress but here goes...

100_1241.jpg

100_1243.jpg

Great room and collection.

Your right Bill, the exam gloves are interesting, especially considering the 2 bottles of whipped cream in the first photo. If the walls could only speak....

I think those are cans of compressed air for dusting.... :gossip:

Whipped cream hidden in cans of compressed air!

By the way, compressed air falls in the same league as bottled water to me, useless.

Edited by thehumantorch

By the way, compressed air falls in the same league as bottled water to me, useless.

It's great for cleaning dirt and dust bunnies out of your computer. I did that recently and it ran much better.

It's great for cleaning dirt and dust bunnies out of your computer. I did that recently and it ran much better.

Try putting the computer on its side and repeatedly bang it on the desk. Problem solved and compressed air saved for "other uses"

Try putting the computer on its side and repeatedly bang it on the desk. Problem solved and compressed air saved for "other uses"

Yep you shake the can up , turn it up side down and spray someone up close. its Fun!!! (thumbs u