• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,320 posts in this topic

Thanks for the kind words guys. :)

I don't have a lot of slabs -- only 10 total. A couple of ASM's and a couple of early Caps are the highlights. When I pick up my AF #15 and my ASM #1 someday, though, I'll be looking for them to be CGC'ed -- too much money that'll be spent there for them not to be. When the day comes to sell (not anytime soon, hopefully), I'll look to get more of what I have slabbed.

My porcelain statues number around 40-50 pieces, and I own a lot of McFarlane sports pieces (about 125-150 total) as well -- it's going to be hard to find room for the latter.

I should concentrate on one or two titles, but I branched all over the place early in my collecting, and I can't pass up a good book when I come across one (that's a good thing, right?). If Marvel or DC put it out from 1960-now, I probably have tried to put a run together. Some (Spidey, Cap, Iron Man) are close to completion -- others are a work in progress.

Thanks for the kind words guys. :)

I don't have a lot of slabs -- only 10 total. A couple of ASM's and a couple of early Caps are the highlights. When I pick up my AF #15 and my ASM #1 someday, though, I'll be looking for them to be CGC'ed -- too much money that'll be spent there for them not to be. When the day comes to sell (not anytime soon, hopefully), I'll look to get more of what I have slabbed.

My porcelain statues number around 40-50 pieces, and I own a lot of McFarlane sports pieces (about 125-150 total) as well -- it's going to be hard to find room for the latter.

I should concentrate on one or two titles, but I branched all over the place early in my collecting, and I can't pass up a good book when I come across one (that's a good thing, right?). If Marvel or DC put it out from 1960-now, I probably have tried to put a run together. Some (Spidey, Cap, Iron Man) are close to completion -- others are a work in progress.

Amazing. Looks like a toy store broke into your house.

Amazing. Looks like a toy store broke into your house.

I was thinking the same thing! Incredible...

I love the back wall with the boxes of comics. That's a really cool way to store your books.

Do you have kids? I can't imagine my kids walking into that room with all the toys and not touching or opening something.

Very cool room! :applause:

Uhhhhhhhh - WOW!!!!

One of the best collectibles rooms ever posted!!

:gossip: But please get with Seanfingh so you can teach him about proper foot and knee placement while photographing the collection. At least you cleaned your foot ahead of time.

comicbooks12.jpg

:baiting:

I haven't used a digital camera too often, so I hope these came out okay.

My wife and I remodeled our house (and are still in the process), and I got a large comic book room in the process as part of it (with the promise that I'd see what I couldn't fit and/or display). I finally got a chance to set up some of the room. Here's some pictures:

Toys for days:

comicwall11.jpg

Marvel Legends

comicroom21.jpg

comicwall3.jpg

comicwall4.jpg

comicwall5.jpg

comicwall6.jpg

comicwall7.jpg

I'm a fan of the Simpsons as well.

comicwall9.jpg

comicwall10.jpg

Thankfully, it's not just figures -- I have a few long boxes as well:

comicbooks1.jpg

Trying to finish my Amazing run:

comicbooks2.jpg

comicbooks3.jpg

Other random goodies:

comicbooks12.jpg

comicbooks14.jpg

comicbooks5.jpg

Still working on getting my porcelain and other assorted stuff out. It's a never-ending process apparently. :)

Holy :o

That's not a comic room,that's comic museum (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

My wife and I remodeled our house (and are still in the process), and I got a large comic book room in the process as part of it (with the promise that I'd see what I couldn't fit and/or display). I finally got a chance to set up some of the room. Here's some pictures:

Still working on getting my porcelain and other assorted stuff out. It's a never-ending process apparently. :)

That's not a comic room,that's comic museum (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

Epic quote!

Epic quote!

Waaaay awesome-supercool props given to a quote...

Epic quote!

Waaaay awesome-supercool props given to a quote...
World class response to a kudo to a quote of admiration!