• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,320 posts in this topic

So it begins...just bought a house and had the custom bookcase installed...wet bar...everything I need to sit and stare at my encapsulated comics.

2pt42v7.jpg

2j0fu9y.jpg

2jeo6rt.jpg

2iw9gg7.jpg

And when the wife and I need to set the mood...to stare at our encapsulated comics...

skukhu.jpg

:applause: NICE!!!

Keep us updated!!!!

Indeed, looks very nice.

So it begins...just bought a house and had the custom bookcase installed...wet bar...everything I need to sit and stare at my encapsulated comics.

2pt42v7.jpg

2j0fu9y.jpg

2jeo6rt.jpg

2iw9gg7.jpg

And when the wife and I need to set the mood...to stare at our encapsulated comics...

skukhu.jpg

:applause: NICE!!!

Keep us updated!!!!

Indeed, looks very nice.

Mr Illmannered - very nice layout you must be chuffed to bits (worship)

Oh, is that Freddy picture signed?

"Neighbours said he was a quiet man and seemed normal"

2 murders later and they discover that room

awesome setup sir

Haha thanks...I guess you noticed my severed leg prop...upon closer inspection it is signed by my favorite musician Glenn Danzig

"Neighbours said he was a quiet man and seemed normal"

2 murders later and they discover that room

awesome setup sir

Haha thanks...I guess you noticed my severed leg prop...upon closer inspection it is signed by my favorite musician Glenn Danzig

people get the strangest things put infront of them to sign dont they?

i think you should paint the whole thing black for theme purposes

Great place to chill out! :applause:

2jeo6rt.jpg

That is awesome man!!! I live that look! (worship)

Any thought to standing the slabs on their sides so the labels are visible? The edge of the books will probably hang over the edge like an inch which is annoying but makes it so much better to see the labels and know right where each book is. At least for me (shrug)

Either way, that it beautiful! I WISH I had a room that size and could do something like that! (worship)

Added a few more things tonight...slowly but surely...

mvrms3.jpg

Mr Illmannered,

Loving the look, the room is getting better and better. And the horror posters :cloud9:

Your space is turning into a quality Man Cave - congrats (worship)

mvrms3.jpg

Mr Illmannered,

Loving the look, the room is getting better and better. And the horror posters :cloud9:

Thanks! The neat part about the posters is they are all fully autographed...one of my prized posters is a fully auto'd Seven!

Now I have to frame all my rock band photos...I've been lucky enough to meet and befriend many of my childhood favorites, it seems that everyone I meet is also a gun collector and it has been a great way to break ice and form friendships. Here's a few examples...

Here's my wife, myself, our friend Shannon, my good buddy Corey aka Craven Morehead ( adult director, great name ) and Kerry King from Slayer ( with his wife Ayesha ) backstage after the Mayhem Festival at Shoreline Ampitheatre near San Jose

2ptnfwn.jpg

My favorite musician of all time and a heckuva nice guy despite what you read, Glenn Danzig of Misfits/Samhain/Danzig fame

15z02tf.jpg

And these two awesome fellas, Tim & Eric...I think we were trying for a 'nice' glamour shot

69oodc.jpg

mvrms3.jpg

Mr Illmannered,

Thanks! The neat part about the posters is they are all fully autographed...one of my prized posters is a fully auto'd Seven!

Now I have to frame all my rock band photos...I've been lucky enough to meet and befriend many of my childhood favorites, it seems that everyone I meet is also a gun collector and it has been a great way to break ice and form friendships. Here's a few examples...

Here's my wife, myself, our friend Shannon, my good buddy Corey aka Craven Morehead ( adult director, great name ) and Kerry King from Slayer ( with his wife Ayesha ) backstage after the Mayhem Festival at Shoreline Ampitheatre near San Jose

2ptnfwn.jpg

My favorite musician of all time and a heckuva nice guy despite what you read, Glenn Danzig of Misfits/Samhain/Danzig fame

15z02tf.jpg

And these two awesome fellas, Tim & Eric...I think we were trying for a 'nice' glamour shot

69oodc.jpg

Great pictures, thanks for sharing.

Cool friends :headbang: