• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,320 posts in this topic

Thanks Ebel, they all are except Tick #2. And the other one is a green label so I guess that doesn't count, even though there are 27 signatures on it lol

That's a great start Psi! I'm hoping my new room will be just as nice once we get situated! Happy Holidays! (thumbs u

10k in books and art on the wall and a CRT TV in the corner? :ohnoez:

Hell yeah!

tv1.jpg

What else would THIS be hooked up to? :)

heavysixer1_zpsaef9ed46.jpg

Peace,

Chip

(worship)

That's awesome! :applause:

Awesome! That is going to be so fun...for like 60 seconds...

Curious...why do so many of you display expensive or beloved comic books in the light? I've never understood this. I suppose it's OK with expensive and UV protected holders, but it's so easy to print out a nice color copy of a favorite comic. With a printed copy, who cares what happens to it, and you can still enjoy the cover. Shouldn't comics be stored in a dark, cool, relatively dry, and pest free room?

Just wondering... I am a collector who really enjoys Amazing Spider-Man issues in high grade, and I have never displayed a copy in the light. I put them in a Mylar with a full back or send them for CGCing.

All the best and Merry Christmas!

V/R,

Mike

Curious...why do so many of you display expensive or beloved comic books in the light? I've never understood this. I suppose it's OK with expensive and UV protected holders, but it's so easy to print out a nice color copy of a favorite comic. With a printed copy, who cares what happens to it, and you can still enjoy the cover. Shouldn't comics be stored in a dark, cool, relatively dry, and pest free room?

Just wondering... I am a collector who really enjoys Amazing Spider-Man issues in high grade, and I have never displayed a copy in the light. I put them in a Mylar with a full back or send them for CGCing.

All the best and Merry Christmas!

V/R,

Mike

This has been debated many times here. My take is I'd just as soon display my comics. I take the usual precautions (no direct light, switch out comics being displayed, etc.). If I was just displaying a color copy I'd just as soon display the dentist's Action Coimcs #1 and his Detective Comics #27.