• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
48 48

10,304 posts in this topic

Well, moved in now. I am thinking of going from filing cabinets to log boxes and short boxes again. The filing cabinets make the books too inaccessible and rips the tops of the bags, not deep enough I guess. I cant get in dividers, it just seems too much of a hassle. I don't know, I am just looking for a good storage solution. Maybe the wire shelves with some inlays to prevent any impressions on the boxes and ultimately the comics?

Arghh, so much indecision.

Now what is it?

Storage area confused-smiley-013.gif

I just know I really can't walk in there anymore.

I've come to expect a lot from your before and after pictures. sumo.gif

Idea:

The grids are smaller, no worries of denting boxes on bottom. 100 pounds per shelf, that would put 4 across on the short boxes with no problem. 5 shelvesx4 per shelf=20 longs=3000 books. Not bad. Question remains, leaching of oil into corrugated from plastic and is my filing cabinet better? Also, do they need to be a grid design to breather better or is shorts on a solid shelf ojau since 5 of the 6 surfaces will be open?

Item:

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref...=A1VC38T7YXB528