• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
48 48

10,304 posts in this topic

cr11.jpg

That Hawkman saving GL from Grundy Moldoff piece in the middle was from the recent Heritage auction, right? How the hell did you receive it that fast? I'm still waiting for my stuff.

Actually no. I bought it from Shelly back in 1993 or 94. He did a few of them it seems.

(thumbs u

The newest addition to my comic room arrived today! I know I'm geeky, but hey I gotta be me and I am thrilled with it

:)

P1010001-3.jpg

That is awesome. I would read 1967 era comics in it (if you don't have any that new, I'll send you one :baiting:).

My comic room just has a recliner.

I am very happy for bill, but I was supposed to have the first chair...as it is, bill got his first and cheaper than me , so I am :banana: and :cry: at the same time

Did you guys see that Kellogg's is giving away Star Trek shirts? (with 9 proof of purchases) Offer good until 6/30/10.

Might have to get me one. hm

Don't get the red shirt!

I am very happy for bill, but I was supposed to have the first chair...as it is, bill got his first and cheaper than me , so I am :banana: and :cry: at the same time

Yours will be there tomorrow and all will be right with the universe again. :wishluck:

Yours will be there tomorrow and all will be right with the universe again. :wishluck:

with my luck, the truck will break down doh!

The newest addition to my comic room arrived today! I know I'm geeky, but hey I gotta be me and I am thrilled with it

:)

P1010001-3.jpg

(worship)

Does that chair open any trap doors in the floor to dispose of those who have failed you for the last time?

Edited by Drakeprimeone