• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
48 48

10,304 posts in this topic

I saw the advertisement for that chair.WHEW! thats some expensive chair,very nice (worship)

I was very lucky and got a sweet sweet deal from my buddy Gator

That was Gator's chair? :sick:

Hope you cleaned it first lol

I saw the advertisement for that chair.WHEW! thats some expensive chair,very nice (worship)

very cool :headbang: That thing can do alot of cool sh :censored: t

No :makepoint:

Gator is a Star Trek toy distributor. This came new in the box from Diamond. He just faciliated it for me and got me a great deal.

What's the rest of your room look like Bill? Point me to the page in this thread if you've already posted them before.

It changes every few months. There are some pictures buried in this thread somewhere. I don't see them on my computer, so they must be on the laptop.

What's the rest of your room look like Bill? Point me to the page in this thread if you've already posted them before.

I found a few. It's changed some since these, as I've added some new statues (Marvel Girl, New Iron Man, and that giant Submariner statue, some new artwork on the walls, and of course the chair), but this will give you a feel for it

cr6.jpg

cr3.jpg

cr9.jpg

cr11.jpg

cr10.jpg

cr1.jpg

The newest addition to my comic room arrived today! I know I'm geeky, but hey I gotta be me and I am thrilled with it

:)

P1010001-3.jpg

Was this the one they offered in previews a few months ago?

The newest addition to my comic room arrived today! I know I'm geeky, but hey I gotta be me and I am thrilled with it

P1010001-3.jpg

If that chair doesn't cry "dork" I don't know what the hell does. sorry, internal monologue has been turned off.

P1010001-3.jpg

If that chair doesn't cry "dork" I don't know what the hell does. sorry, internal monologue has been turned off.

That's why I asked. A few months ago, me and a few of my comic book collecting friends were at our LCS and saw something similar to that offered in previews. We were telling each other, you must be a pretty big nerd to want something like that in your house.

P1010001-3.jpg

That's why I asked. A few months ago, me and a few of my comic book collecting friends were at our LCS and saw something similar to that offered in previews. We were telling each other, you must be a pretty big nerd to want something like that in your house.

Guilty as charged, I guess.

But having comics in your house is not nerdy right?

P1010001-3.jpg

Guilty as charged, I guess.

But having comics in your house is not nerdy right?

I hide all my stuff when I only have women over. :grin::baiting:

Do you put on a Star Trek outfit when you sit in that?

:baiting:

"Captain, we need more dilithium!"

No, but my lady friends do.....

Do you wear your Spidey suit when you read your comics?

Just asking..... :baiting:

cr11.jpg

That Hawkman saving GL from Grundy Moldoff piece in the middle was from the recent Heritage auction, right? How the hell did you receive it that fast? I'm still waiting for my stuff.

cr11.jpg

That Hawkman saving GL from Grundy Moldoff piece in the middle was from the recent Heritage auction, right? How the hell did you receive it that fast? I'm still waiting for my stuff.

Actually no. I bought it from Shelly back in 1993 or 94. He did a few of them it seems.