• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeff Goldblum's "Raines" show on NBC

11 posts in this topic

Tonight's episode (on right now- almost over) is about the death investigation of a drug dealing young comic artist who ripped off a comic dealer and counterfeit EC comics are portrayed, slabbed comics are discussed, etc. Scenes in a comic shop, etc...

Sorry I didn't post about it earlier on, but didn't know how much of it would be about comics. As it turned out it totally revolved around comics. Lame show, but the comics aspect showed knowledge of the industry with decent OA, closeup of a fake slab label, the EC counterfeits being examined, etc. Worth a look if you get the chance to catch it on rerun.

thumbsup2.gifThanks for the heads up. I quickly turned on the TV and caught the last 15 minutes or so. It was cool to to see the episode centered around the comic shop and comic art. I will try to catch the full episode tomorrow on the NBC site.

Not available in my location...Canada gets screwed again sorry.gif

1st Jericho and now Raines.

Petition for statehood - that might cure the TV, customs and Postal problems..., confused-smiley-013.gif