• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Latest kudos (back in the permanent thread thumbsup2.gif )

primecollections - you guys are like "who?" yup - he is a forumite...sold him my transformers armada 1 and 2 CGC 9.8 - great buyer and he is for real...anyone with high grade CGC transformers for sale may want to contact Justin smile.gif

Thanks for the kind words, Carl!!! I doubt anyone needs reassurance to buy from you, but you gave me superb service, and I would buy from you again happily.

Hey Chrisco, nice Ebay feedback for Greggy! 27_laughing.gifgrin.gif

Thanks! He deserves it. grin.gif Although, I haven't rec'd any kudos from him yet. mad.gif

Chris

Hey...you got immediate feedback. Which other eBay seller does that on a consistent basis!

Ok...kudos for poor Chrissy! smirk.gif

Yeah...where's my kudos?

Sheech! Give me some line here. I just got them yesterday..... 893frustrated.gifgrin.gif

Greggy is a class act! Kudos for a great transaction! Can't deny the guy has some nice DCs.... 893applaud-thumb.gif

And while I'm here....

Kudos to Bonds25 as well for another successful deal! Can't have enough nice DC and Charlton...... 893applaud-thumb.gif

Jim

Kudos to Darthdiesel, Flying Donut, Lighthouse, Drbanner and Rob_react for being great people! Easy to work with, quick shipment, accepting checks (a biggie for me - I HATE Paypal) and always spot on with book quality. I look forward to working with all of you again. grin.gifgrin.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

And kudos also to Rickdogg and Bonds25 for fighting the good fight! Don't give up on ebay! smile.gif

Kudos to Musicmeta and Nextlevelmp for extremely fast payment and great overall transactions! I look forward to dealing with both of you guys in the future!