• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,386 posts in this topic

Major KUDOS to 50 Cent #II (1st) for hooking me up with copy of Fogel's UG Comix Price Guide when I inquired via a pretty much dormant post, and at the *nice* price even!

And some major KUDOS to mikeyriffhard for the awesome batch of DC war books! I got them for readers but, damn, Mikey's grading is SWEET and I ended up with some really nice looking copies.

Thanks a million, guys!!! (thumbs u

Major KUDOS to 50 Cent #II (1st) for hooking me up with copy of Fogel's UG Comix Price Guide when I inquired via a pretty much dormant post, and at the *nice* price even!

And some major KUDOS to mikeyriffhard for the awesome batch of DC war books! I got them for readers but, damn, Mikey's grading is SWEET and I ended up with some really nice looking copies.

(thumbs u

Thanks for the quick payment.

(thumbs u Thanks Jeff!

Kudos to coin-corner I believe this was one of his first, if not his first transaction on the boards. He worked with me on time payments, packed 7 slabs extremely well, and sent them promptly after he received my last payment. I look forward to many pleasant transactions in the future. Thanks again Toby!

Jeremy

:acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Just as I was slowly getting a little down or in a rut as of late

concerning our wonderful hobby, a book arrives today and

MAJOR KUDOS and an Enormous THANK YOU goes out

to Jeffro for a slabbed copy for one of the holy grails of

DC War Books. :)

I will never forget this Jeff. :cloud9:

Thanks again and take care, (worship)

fay :foryou:

Edited by Fazybones

Many thanks to Elijah Snow (aka Justin) for a batch of Teen Titans (and one Avengers book) which were promptly shipped and well-packaged.

KUDOS to you for your professional communications and a successful transaction!

Chris

(thumbs u

:applause: