• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

I am way overdue on kudos (I know), not having left any for several months. But every now and then you get a box of books that just slams you on the side of the head . . .

HUMONGOUS FREAKIN' KUDOS to JUGGERNAUT

Perhaps the single best packing job I have ever received on these boards, and I have bought books from EVERYONE. There is no way he didn't lose money on this task.

If you haven't scooped up books from the Juggernaut, you should. Michael, you are the king of kings. (worship)

Thanks for the kudos and making it a very easy transaction. (thumbs u

I just wanted to give Kudo's to Bob Storm on my latest purchase of JLA #45 9.2 raw from his website highgradecomics.com.

it came back as the following:

Justice League of America 45 6/66 D.C. Comics Universal 9.6 OFF-WHITE TO WHITE 9.6 Gardner Fox story Sekowsky Giacoia and Giella art

Mike Sekowsky and Murphy Anderson cover Origin and 1st appearance of Shaggy Man.

Thanks Bob for the great deal!!!

Edited by krey

I just want to say, I just got my Amaz. SM 122 in the mail from Twisty all the way out in Canada, and he couldn't have done a better job packing!

Nice secure board sandwhiching the book, wrapped in bubblewrap and placed in a long 3" thick brown box which in turn was put in a 5" thick long white box with peanuts! Bomb proof! All for one book, great job!

Huge kudos go out to loboagain for a couple of Deadpool books.

I know there has been some discussion lately on sellers not packaging raw books well. Let me tell you, this is not the case with Francisco. He packaged the comics in a small comic sized box and then padded that box inside of a priority flat rate box. Thank goodness he did bc usps decided the box (even though it had a HUGE fragile sticker on it) needed to be crushed. Thankfully, due to Francisco's bomb proof internal packaging the comics made it in pristine condition even if the outer box didn't... Thank you (worship)

Big kudos go out to c-mack for a very nice slabbed copy of ASM 194. Great communication and packaging, really good guy to deal with. Thanks again Chris! (thumbs u

Big kudos go out to c-mack for a very nice slabbed copy of ASM 194. Great communication and packaging, really good guy to deal with. Thanks again Chris! (thumbs u

thanks buddy!

I just want to say, I just got my Amaz. SM 122 in the mail from Twisty all the way out in Canada, and he couldn't have done a better job packing!

Nice secure board sandwhiching the book, wrapped in bubblewrap and placed in a long 3" thick brown box which in turn was put in a 5" thick long white box with peanuts! Bomb proof! All for one book, great job!

Thanks Rich...wasn't going to take any chances. Hope you enjoy the book.

Kudos to:

c-mack - For a CGC X-Men 129 -- a book I've been wanting for a while.

Bruno_s4 - For a very nice CGC FF 26

jonjesper - For my 1st 9.9 - the Doug Mahnke Good/Ugly sketchbook

Fastballspecial - Various raw books

GACollectibles - X-Men / Teen Titans #1 SS

mschmidt - Lot of Cadillacs and Dinosaurs

Thanks!