• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Giant KUDOS to campued1010 for an amazing Bone #1 - definitely a grail for me. Thank you for dealing with a newbie when it may have been easier not to. I appreciate it, Andre! :cloud9:

Thanks Donald. Enjoy the book. It was a pleasure, look forward to doing more transactions with you. Super fast payment and an overdue WTTB

Kudos to:

Hamlet for an accurately graded, low grade ASM #16. Great communication too. Hats off to this newbie--I'd buy from him again with no hesitation. Thanks again for the deal, Brandon. :hail:

Glad you liked the book.

Kudos to:

Hamlet for an accurately graded, low grade ASM #16. Great communication too. Hats off to this newbie--I'd buy from him again with no hesitation. Thanks again for the deal, Brandon. :hail:

A nice big Kudos to these seller those who shipped were fast and packed nice and tight!!

Dales Roberts ( on two nice on point graded TOS books )

Hermster ( two great 90's books perfect shipper! )

Aggiez ( a nice deal on a hard to find TOS book )

Mrbedrock ( two TOS books for a great deal )

and a nice big Kudos to Logan510 paid before he said he would...great guy and would sell or buy from him anytime enjoy the book buddy!

A nice big Kudos to these seller those who shipped were fast and packed nice and tight!!

Dales Roberts ( on two nice on point graded TOS books )

Hermster ( two great 90's books perfect shipper! )

Aggiez ( a nice deal on a hard to find TOS book )

Mrbedrock ( two TOS books for a great deal )

and a nice big Kudos to Logan510 paid before he said he would...great guy and would sell or buy from him anytime enjoy the book buddy!

(worship)