• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC vs. PGX

269 posts in this topic

I offered Erik on the stl boards some answers.All I got was this you are Terence leder bs.But hey whatever.If you all want to keep posting your misinformed laughable babble be my guest.Im sure the pgx crew is having a gay old time with it.You are all taking what is posted on the boards as gospel.

As far as Terence selling his name to Elliott that is not what I said.Go back and re-read my posts.

Believe me or not.Its a free country.At least in the good old USA.

You said about five or six different things. You changed your story each time. So excuse me if what you are saying is not clear.

That does not change the fact that you know of a fraud being perpetrated and have done nothing about it. You don't even have the nards to stand up and publicly say who you are and how you came to your insider knowledge and why you have done nothing to protect collectors from such fraud.

I find it interesting that you resort to insults as quickly as Leder did when the wheels started to fall off his carriage. If you want people to believe your claims then you have to cut the *spoon*, grow a pair and stand up. Tell us your name and how you came to such knowledge and what you plan on doing to get this fraud to stop. You think I take the banter on boards as gospel ... I certainly don't I was a PGX supporter a long time ago but that all fell by the wayside when it became obvious to me that PGX could not be trusted. The simple fact that so much misinformation has been attached to their name is enough. Now we have you making claims saying it is gospel and we are retarded not to believe you? Sheesh.

People here and elsewhere brought enough *spoon* to my attention with evidence I could believe with you all we have is some mysterious poster with "facts" without any sort of evidence to back them. So sorry if I don't take your claims as gospel.

I offered Erik on the stl boards some answers.All I got was this you are Terence leder bs.But hey whatever.If you all want to keep posting your misinformed laughable babble be my guest.Im sure the pgx crew is having a gay old time with it.You are all taking what is posted on the boards as gospel.

As far as Terence selling his name to Elliott that is not what I said.Go back and re-read my posts.

Believe me or not.Its a free country.At least in the good old USA.

Well, if your goal is to clear up confusion and misinformation, it ain't happenin'.

Why not post in very clear statements so there is little chance of misinterpretation? Like so:

My name is ____________. My information on T. Leder/comics4yall/ tdcomixncardz/ christinascollectables/ tdawgcomix/ ma4pres/ ponytailedblunder/ pgx-it/webuyducks/nwcomics/ is accurate because I _______________.

Just connect the dots very close together so we can all follow along. It shouldn't be that hard.

The tangled-web (so far):

Terrence Leder (ebay seller)

Christina Leder (christinascollectables, Foxfire Kennels Eugene OR)

Dennis Hooker (Hooker's Sports Cards, Eugene OR)

Ryan Elliott (Eugene collector and dealer?)

Donovan Elliott (PGX restoration expert)

If you know how to sort it out so it's clear to all, then do it.

BTW here is a QUOTE from a post you made at STL:

Terence is a real person.He had a ebay account selling misc items.Ryan Elliott offered him cash to use his account.Terence took the cash as times were really tuff.When Terence say all the slander he told Elliott enough is enough.Christinascollectibles is Christina Leder Terences wife.Allowes Elliott to use her account for the same reason.

Sure looks like you said Ryan offered cash to Leder and he took it.

Davenport,

You seem to be a smart guy.I dont know but it seems that way.But for christ sakes man put 2 and 2 together.You bought some trimmed books from"terence Leder " and sent a money order to Ryan Elliott.What does that tell you?This man is a crook in the worst way.

Are there any boardmembers who live in the Eugene OR area and ever shopped at Hooker's Sports Cards?

Maybe a customer could contact owner Dennis Hooker directly, get him to come on here and officially post his take on the whole PGX/Leder mess.

Google lists it as:

Hooker's Sports Cards

293 W 7th Ave

Eugene, OR 97401

(541) 485-3414

Google map

Davenport,

You seem to be a smart guy.I dont know but it seems that way.But for christ sakes man put 2 and 2 together.You bought some trimmed books from"terence Leder " and sent a money order to Ryan Elliott.What does that tell you?This man is a crook in the worst way.

Nope, never had any personal dealings in the Leder nightmare. Knock on wood.

You're confusing me with some other poster.

You claim to have EVIDENCE while most of us, who are in the dark, just have to speculate and hope that one day Daniel and crew get their hands truly caught in the cookie jar.

I am all for anyone who wants to remain anonymous. But when somebody new joins the party with an obvious agenda and wants to be taken seriously then it's time to stop playing in the kiddie pool, step up to the plate and go big or stay home. In otherwords be a man.(or lady.. no offense meant ladies)

Even if there is a method to his connect the dots madness , this circle jerk act of his grows most tiresome.

Ze-

shadow - a direct question: do you know what an IP address is?

An indirect question: given that IronManiac has already stated that you and the individual posting as Terence Leder on the StlComics message board share the same IP address, is there any conceiveable reason why anyone should believe that you are not living in the same house as Terence Leder?

Either you are Terence Leder, Christina Leder, or an alias for both. The last option would make sense, as it would allow either of you to deny the other's identity without lying. Or you were lying when you claimed to be Terence Leder, earlier. Not that this is much of an improvement over your current position...

I suppose there is some magical circumstance wherein the IP address assigned to your router/modem somehow whisked over from the Leder's house. Without any further explanation other than the normal bleatings and deflections you've been making, there isn't anyone who will believe any claim you make, and will see these attempts at casting blame on Ryan Elliott as nothing more than a very weak shell game

I am all for anyone who wants to remain anonymous. But when somebody new joins the party with an obvious agenda and wants to be taken seriously then it's time to stop playing in the kiddie pool, step up to the plate and go big or stay home. In otherwords be a man.(or lady.. no offense meant ladies)

Even if there is a method to his connect the dots madness , this circle jerk act of his grows most tiresome.

Ze-

My thoughts exactly. I believe that I have shown myself to be more than willing to change my mind or fess up to being ignorant. If what shadow claims is fact/gospel is true then it is a very important piece of evidence that could finally put those PGX shisters to death.

Like I said if this evidence is fact then something should have been done to protect collectors from it instead of sitting on it and releasing enigmatic snippets to a forum anonymously.

Heck I had to stnd up to the plate and remove my anonymity here and elsewhere for matters far less damning. It hasn't hurt me a bit ... that I know of. I don't really have much to lose though.

I have never once posted a auction for Terence Leder.When even was his last auction?About the ip address I have no idea.Im not a tech guy.As far as Erik goes he is not a impartial party.He feels burned by pgx,I guess.He is on a mission to bring them down.As I have always said believe me or not.Just dont blame me when you get a book that is shilled under another Ryan Elliott shill.Had a conversation with a long time comic shop owner today.He asked me why im putting myself out on these boards.I told him that I was trying to keep people from being ripped off.At that point he told me you are never going to win.Some of these people are paid to knock pgx.I have been thinking about what he said this morning and im ageeing more and more.My reputation in town is stellar.So Happy hunting and hopefully you(even Erik)dont get burned by scammers.Out.

I have never once posted a auction for Terence Leder.When even was his last auction?About the ip address I have no idea.Im not a tech guy.As far as Erik goes he is not a impartial party.He feels burned by pgx,I guess.He is on a mission to bring them down.As I have always said believe me or not.Just dont blame me when you get a book that is shilled under another Ryan Elliott shill.Had a conversation with a long time comic shop owner today.He asked me why im putting myself out on these boards.I told him that I was trying to keep people from being ripped off.At that point he told me you are never going to win.Some of these people are paid to knock pgx.I have been thinking about what he said this morning and im ageeing more and more.My reputation in town is stellar.So Happy hunting and hopefully you(even Erik)dont get burned by scammers.Out.

Plenty of people here are already more than wary of Leder/Elliot and PGX so you come across as someone trying to cast doubt on parties involved to make it look like nobody but Ryan Elliot is to blame. If what you say is fact it is enough to put these guys out of business and probably in jail to boot. Most people here are drawing their opinions from a bunch of disjointed evidence that mostly leads one to draw one conclusion. Now you are telling them that they are wrong and that these are the new facts and seemingly that people are excused for their part in it because of it.

If your agenda is to sink PGX and the Leders then you are giving your evidence to the wrong people because we are not the law. all we can do is what most of us do now and avoid PGX like the plague and watch out for the next incarnation of Leder/Elliot on eBay and send the word out.

If your agenda is to protect the collector then you really need to step up to the plate and say who you are and how you came to your knowledge. Provide verifiable evidence as people have tried to do all along here and on other forums. As collectors we don't need more carp floating around the net that muddies the waters. We want people to have confidence in the market not feel like there is some greedy monster in every closet.

If Elliot is still out there weaving his deceit then we need to know. better yet if he is still in the employ of PGX it need sto be known. CGC needs competition but not if the agenda of that competition is fraud.

I would love to see the verifiable proof of your claims. Don't think for a second though that it will absolve you should you admit to being even an unwitting dupe in the sham ... especially if, once knowing what was happening, you took no legal recourse to stopping it.

As for Leder .... from all you have said I see no reason to absolve him of blame in any way. So he didn't sell any comics or have them graded he still allowed someone to pay him in some way for using his name to perpetrate a scam. That certainly makes him guilty by association and if I am not mistaken certainly would not get him a walk in the eyes of the law.

In the end I think many people would be far more accepting of your claims if they could verify them in some way and if you stopped skulking around anonymously insulting everyone who doesn't buy into your story right away. But ... that doesn't seem to be something you want to do so....

i'm really starting to think that reading comprehension is not your strong suit.

i never said you posted auctions for TL.

this post of yours is exactly what i expected. no answers, and yet another deflection

from the STL forum:

The IP information does not prove "theshadowknows" is anyone, since we don't who the HELL is who here but it DOES prove that the "theshadowknows" is posting from the same computer that dduck and pgxit were posting from.

dduck given email address: christinascollectables@hotmail.com

pgxit given email address: tdcomix@hotmail.com

Keep in mind back then your email address HAD TOBE LEGIT in order to complete your registration over here at STL.

The fact that "theshadowknows" has the same IP as the above 2 shill members speaks volumes.

I'll let people make up their minds for themselves with this evidence as to what is going on here.

dduck given email address: christinascollectables@hotmail.com

pgxit given email address: tdcomix@hotmail.com

Keep in mind back then your email address HAD TOBE LEGIT in order to complete your registration over here at STL.

The fact that "theshadowknows" has the same IP as the above 2 shill members speaks volumes.

The below thread tying ebay name: barksducksuo to tdcomixncardz mentioned a Robin Elliott. Does Christina work with a kennel? Could the Elliott's be related? This might explain why the same IP address is being used.

Proof tdcomixncardz = barksducksuo

"Foxfire Jack Russell Terriers

Robin Elliott, Breeder

683 Nebraska St

Eugene, OR 97402

(541) 607-5503

This was the same exact address the now infamous ebay userId of barksducksuo furnished to me in order for me to send payment. "