• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC vs. PGX

269 posts in this topic

You are getting warmer gents.Robin Elliott is Ryans wife.They still live at the same address and phone number.Give them a visit im sure they will be thrilled.

My computer is used by many.A lot of ebay users and people who just check their email.I only found out about the stl site after one of those ebay users told me about all the ebay scandal reports.Their email is now foxfirejrt@comcast.net.

So you have one of the Elliot's using your computer and you allow it? Why would you allow anyone to use your computer that you suspect or know is committing fraudulent activity? So why don't you report them to the police if you know they are coming around?

I suppose this is just a new track to a detour around the guilt of some party implicated in the PGX/Leder scandal. If you are so in know why not do what you can to actually end it instead of just warning us that a scam is going on ... something we already know even if our facts may not be straight?

Feh. I am wasting my 'breath".

You are getting warmer gents.Robin Elliott is Ryans wife.They still live at the same address and phone number.Give them a visit im sure they will be thrilled.

My computer is used by many.A lot of ebay users and people who just check their email.I only found out about the stl site after one of those ebay users told me about all the ebay scandal reports.Their email is now foxfirejrt@comcast.net.

tool

This is the most absurd situation I have ever heard of. The fact that this shadow person who has had his IP address match up with Leder's should be the end of the story. I congratulate those who continue to banter with Leder under this new alias, I must admit his responses are pretty entertaining, mostly the same sort I received when I was teaching summer school to some 5th graders who forgot to hand in their homework.

Judging by the way PGX has been run, the ludicrous deception of allowing trimmed books pass for certain friends along with favorable fake grades, I wouldnt be surprised if one of my 5th graders was the brains behind the operation with Patterson the main figurehead.

... what most of us do now and avoid PGX like the plague ...

I may be in the minority but I still bid on PGX books provided the price is right.

You just have to be discerning and very cautious when dealing with Disney books

as well as those books sold from some select dealers. There are some

reputable sellers out there who still deal in PGX material. gossip.gif

Sorry I likely have spoken well out of turn with that comment. I realize there are reputable sellers selling PGX graded books but I have seen enough from PGX to not be very confident in their assessments. For me it has nothing to do with the sellers as much as who graded the books. I know CGC has its ghosts in the closet too but I feel much more confident of what I get with CGC than what I might get with PGX.

Yes actually Ryan elliott aws one of the people that used my computer to check email.Did I know he was scamming everyone and his dog?No.A person who you think is your friend or at least think is honest wouldnt pull this *spoon*.I read the pgx scandal boards and told him never to come back.I havent seen him since.

Ask any ebay seller of comics in Eugene if they know Ryan Elliott.Im sure the vast majority will say yes.He is the person who sold(sometimes with a shill) that us 179,amazing spidey 14,those cherrio books,moc 20(?),the dairy mickey mouse mags,and many others.

The address and phone number are where he still lives.His wife is named Robin.And yes they were back yard breeders for a short time.

I find it hard to believe you people cant add it all up.Some restored books were sold by Terence(haha) and paid by mo to Ryan Elliott.Isnt that the smoking gun?

Im going to take a break from these boards and let you think about what ive said.

If you have any questions feel free to pm me.Dont waste my time with hello Terence or any of that bs.

Timmy hope you stay out of the well and get a sense of humor.

Ask any ebay seller of comics in Eugene if they know Ryan Elliott.Im sure the vast majority will say yes.He is the person who sold(sometimes with a shill) that us 179,amazing spidey 14,those cherrio books,moc 20(?),the dairy mickey mouse mags,and many others.

I wish you'd say wether or not Elliott has access to the slabbing equipment and labelmaker. 'Cause it sure *smells* that way viewing some of the oddball 893censored-thumb.gif that ends up in PGX slabs.

There's a gettin'-high-on-your-own-supply slabhappy weirdness to some of it. screwy.gif

So you have one of the Elliot's using your computer and you allow it? Why would you allow anyone to use your computer that you suspect or know is committing fraudulent activity? So why don't you report them to the police if you know they are coming around?

I suppose this is just a new track to a detour around the guilt of some party implicated in the PGX/Leder scandal. If you are so in know why not do what you can to actually end it instead of just warning us that a scam is going on ... something we already know even if our facts may not be straight?

Feh. I am wasting my 'breath".

Aren't they all related up there in Eugene . . . insane.gif Why it's the West Coast West Virginia 27_laughing.gif

"Get offa me Pa' yer crushin' my smokes . . . " wink.gif