• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage Vintage Auctions

254 posts in this topic

It's too bad they don't have video. The two floor bidders on the GLs should be coming to blows pretty soon.

is it audio only?...I have not installed the plug in, but it says video/audio?

gator

On a side note, did anyone else notice that after San Diego, Metro bumped the prices for most of their premium GA stuff even more? Books that have been sitting in their inventory for five years have another 5% added to their asking price?

One of the first things you learn when you join the fraternal order of comic dealers is the old adage, "If it doesn't sell for $100, it will just as easily not sell for $1000"!

Words to live by really.

On a side note, did anyone else notice that after San Diego, Metro bumped the prices for most of their premium GA stuff even more? Books that have been sitting in their inventory for five years have another 5% added to their asking price?

One of the first things you learn when you join the fraternal order of comic dealers is the old adage, "If it doesn't sell for $100, it will just as easily not sell for $1000"!

Words to live by really.

lol

Yeah, but it makes your inventory look sooooo much cooler having all those high priced items! :cool:

It's too bad they don't have video. The two floor bidders on the GLs should be coming to blows pretty soon.

is it audio only?...I have not installed the plug in, but it says video/audio?

gator

It says audio only, but I don't get audio either. (shrug)

I was bidding on the GI Combat #44 CGC 9.0, I thought my bid of $1,500 would be high enough....someone wanted it more and won it for $1,700...really wanted that book, but I'm not about to spend a retarded price for it. Oh well. I'll just have to accept my CGC SS (signed by Heath) copy of that book.

I got blown out of the water on all the Batmans I really wanted... but with a couple minutes left last night I noticed that the 3 was going really cheap so I dropped a low ball bid on it... and somehow that came through. I was only intending to get a 5.0-6.0 copy of 3, but I guess if I can get a 7.0 at 70% of guide thats gotta be good right?

you need the plug-in and then the audio is patchy - you have to keep refreshing it to here anything

I did the plug-in and refresh and haven't heard a peep. This is version 1.0 so hopefully they will get it straightened by the next auction.