• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Wonder Woman all the Time thread
8 8

2,598 posts in this topic

my 5 year old son assisted me...he de bagged the slabs, he placed them in order, and then I rebagged and he put back in the cgc boxes...it was quality father and son time!

gator

your living my dream man........... :cloud9:

I know these are not golden age WWs, but I knew you guys would appreciate how rare these puppies are and would enjoy them!

Bill

ww_99a.jpg

Great! One of my favorite Andru and Esposito WW covers -- I used it (GCD scan) the other day in my vain attempt to keep Andru in the Silver Age artist contest. He sure doesn't have many fans here!

Jack

Amazing collection Rick!!! Not a surprise at all.. So what's next on your list to complete?

Sparkle Comics. No doubt about it.

Jack

(before tea time tomorrow)

truthfully, it is on the horizon....always a soft spot for sluggo...

Wow, Rick, those Sensation covers are sure pretty. I'm think I'm getting the bug to start a set of them. There's a lot of nice ones up on ebay today... hmmmmm

whew...luckily, i have all the ones up on ebay, but yes, sensations are every bit as desirable as WW (at least to me)

rick

Wow, Rick, those Sensation covers are sure pretty. I'm think I'm getting the bug to start a set of them. There's a lot of nice ones up on ebay today... hmmmmm

whew...luckily, i have all the ones up on ebay, but yes, sensations are every bit as desirable as WW (at least to me)

rick

The covers are pretty spetacular. I guess Sensation is what Action was to Superman.

rick

The covers are pretty spetacular. I guess Sensation is what Action was to Superman.

(thumbs u