• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Wonder Woman all the Time thread
8 8

2,598 posts in this topic

here is a scan of one of the nicer copies...so fresh it hurts!

sens65.jpg

Ease your pain by sending me one :wishluck:

ok, I have some dupes because I bougth the crippin run from 74-82...which issue do you want ?( sharon gets first shot at the one she needs though)

gator

Wow, gorgeous books, congratulations!! Thanks for sharing.

I read "Wonder Woman: The Complete History" by Les Daniels over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend. Great book, very well written, w/ plenty of pics of old covers and old WW collectibles. I'd recommend it to anyone who's a superhero comic fan.

Wow, gorgeous books, congratulations!! Thanks for sharing.

I read "Wonder Woman: The Complete History" by Les Daniels over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend. Great book, very well written, w/ plenty of pics of old covers and old WW collectibles. I'd recommend it to anyone who's a superhero comic fan.

I too enjoyed it and would recommend...some interesting info I did not know

rick

Impressive collection Rick. Very impressive.

many thanks go to many board members for their assistance...you all know who you are, so stand up and take a bow!

:acclaim:

Congrats Rick that is one sweet run! Must feel good to have it finally finished (thumbs u

I will upgrade the 69 (or deslab and scrape off the c/t), and maybe a few here and there, but yes, brought a big smile to my face when I opened that last box today with a ww 63 in it ;)

I'll miss you collecting these...but you have inspired me to one day upgrade a few:) I don't have a big enough floor, or I'd put all my WW's and Sensations down...(and then again, I'd have to PICK THEM ALL UP...;) so...I think I'll just admire yours:) they are prettier than mine, anyway:) :cloud9:

I'll miss you collecting these...but you have inspired me to one day upgrade a few:) I don't have a big enough floor, or I'd put all my WW's and Sensations down...(and then again, I'd have to PICK THEM ALL UP...;) so...I think I'll just admire yours:) they are prettier than mine, anyway:) :cloud9:

my 5 year old son assisted me...he de bagged the slabs, he placed them in order, and then I rebagged and he put back in the cgc boxes...it was quality father and son time!

gator