• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE LIST - and a new request thread to follow

653 posts in this topic

Could you please update the Superman/Batman to have the 2nd/3rd prints with their own seperate spaces. On issues number 1 and 8 all the 1st/2nd/3rd prints and the variants are all under one slot instead of having their own individual slots

Could you also update the Wolverine Origins set.

Thanks!

I just wanted to mention this again.

Hi Gemma,

I think it has been requested before,but I would like to see the Walking Dead books point system updated.I think the books are outdated on scores. Also if you could update the list to at least issue 50.

Thanks so much for all you do for us comic fiends!! :cloud9:

Shawn H.

Hi Gemma,

I think it has been requested before,but I would like to see the Walking Dead books point system updated.I think the books are outdated on scores. Also if you could update the list to at least issue 50.

Shawn H.

Ditto and Ditto! :grin:(worship)

Hi Gemma,

Shawn H.

Ditto and Ditto! :grin:(worship)

Ditto again. Sterling has come up with a great point adjustment template. You want to post that when you get a chance Sterling? :applause:

Also if you could update the list to at least issue 50.

They can only update the list to issues they have graded. By my calculations, they could add up to issue 45 today.

Are you sure that is correct? There have been slots in the X-Men books for issues that, at that particular time, did not have any books graded.

Gemma,

You had said these would be added sometime back, but they aren't on the new list or in the registry. No worries, you seem pretty busy, but I wanted to double check.

Thanks again!

Man of Steel (1986) The mini series by John Byrne.

Young Men #24-28 (return of the Timely heroes)

Men's Adventures #27, 28 (more of the Timely heroes return)

Daredevil #227-233 (MIller's second run)

I would like to request some new sets:

Peanuts: to include the three Four Color issues, the dell run (4-13) and the Gold Key run (1-4)

Tip Top Comics

Thanks,

Dover

(thumbs u Great titles.

No love for The Maxx 1-35 and the hundred variant covers for #1? There are at least two of us that collect this title! :sorry: (Okay...I have a second set).

Also if you could update the list to at least issue 50.

They can only update the list to issues they have graded. By my calculations, they could add up to issue 45 today.

Are you sure that is correct? There have been slots in the X-Men books for issues that, at that particular time, did not have any books graded.

I'm not sure, but it made sense at the time I posted it. I'll ask.

Please add all of these titles to the EXISTING Marvel Zombies set:

• Marvel Zombies vs. The Army of Darkness
  • Marvel Zombies: Dead Days (One Shot)
  • Marvel Zombies 2

MZ vs AOD is already on the official "to be added" list; I simply think it's a good idea to place all of these titles into the one set. We've already started this trend with the inclusion of the Marvel Spotlight issue.

While these are not all of the comprehensive "appearances" of Marvel Zombies these would include all of the series dedicated to MZ that I am aware of. This would be a compromise as Marvel has gone overboard with spreading the MZ disease to other titles with apperances and cover variants.

Obviously, variants of covers should be noted as separate issues (if applicable).

Thanks!

I forgot to include "MARVEL ZOMBIES, ANGELS, DEMONS & MONSTROSITIES" in the MZ set. Please add this as well.

• Administrator
Gemma,

You had said these would be added sometime back, but they aren't on the new list or in the registry. No worries, you seem pretty busy, but I wanted to double check.

Thanks again!

Both the Man of Steel and Daredevil-Miller Run sets are on the list. The few Timely issues you mention are part of the Timely set, which I will eventually also break down by title, but I don't plan on making a set for just these issues. The custom sets, which are being worked on, will accommodate this type of specific collecting needs.

I am working on updating the list to include the additional requests, and on expanding the sets that are missing issues....so I appreciate everyone's patience! :foryou:

Gemma,

Thanks again!

Both the Man of Steel and Daredevil-Miller Run sets are on the list. The few Timely issues you mention are part of the Timely set, which I will eventually also break down by title, but I don't plan on making a set for just these issues. The custom sets, which are being worked on, will accommodate this type of specific collecting needs.

I am working on updating the list to include the additional requests, and on expanding the sets that are missing issues....so I appreciate everyone's patience! :foryou:

Thanks Gemma!