• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE LIST - and a new request thread to follow

653 posts in this topic

You are missing the following variant issues from Supergirl (2005): #1, #2, #3, #5. Please add these variants. Thank you.

There should be 4 covers to #1, 2 cover to #2, 2 cover to #3 and 3 covers to #5.

she just said that CGC doesn't recognise the variants for 2 and 3. reading is fun and damental.

Hey Gemma, can we get the last five issues of My Greatest Adventure added to the Doom Patrol (SA) set? The Doom Patrol run is actual MGA 80-85 then DP 86-124.

Many thanks in advance

Can you please update the Amazing Spider-man Collection up to "One More Day" and can u add the other printings (variants and 2nd printings) of Amazing Spider-man issues involving Civil war and Back to Black. I had received them in mail today from SS and can not add them cause it is not a valid slot. Also would it be possible to create a section on the Amazing Spider-man Collection for Golden Record Amazing Spider-man#1 or a seperate section for Golden Record Comics? Thank you so much...

51226-sig.jpg.a398f6b5064cab902d0129bfcd7fcf55.jpg

You are missing the following variant issues from Supergirl (2005): #1, #2, #3, #5. Please add these variants. Thank you.

There should be 4 covers to #1, 2 cover to #2, 2 cover to #3 and 3 covers to #5.

she just said that CGC doesn't recognise the variants for 2 and 3. reading is fun and damental.

Hey Gemma, can we get the last five issues of My Greatest Adventure added to the Doom Patrol (SA) set? The Doom Patrol run is actual MGA 80-85 then DP 86-124.

Many thanks in advance

(thumbs u

Could you please update the Superman/Batman to have the 2nd/3rd prints with their own seperate spaces. On issues number 1 and 8 all the 1st/2nd/3rd prints and the variants are all under one slot instead of having their own individual slots

Could you also update the Wolverine Origins set.

Thanks!

Gemma,

I find it curious why for Detective Comics you have a breakdown of 27-200, 200-300, and 300-400 yet for Batman all there is is 1-500 then some very small sampling sets in the later issues.

Can you add registry sets say if you cannot break it down by the hundred range like the Detectives, do something like 1-200 and 200-500 for the Batmans ? Preferably the range I collect is 200-300 where the Neal Adams Issues are but I appreciate your feedback on the matter.

I have asked for this before, just a reminder. You are missing the following variant issues from Supergirl (2005): #1, #2, #3, #5. Please add these variants. Thank you.

Also can you add the variants for X-23 #1 and #2. Thank you.

I would like to request some new sets:

Peanuts: to include the three Four Color issues, the dell run (4-13) and the Gold Key run (1-4)

Tip Top Comics

Thanks,

Dover

Please add all of these titles to the EXISTING Marvel Zombies set:

• Marvel Zombies vs. The Army of Darkness
  • Marvel Zombies: Dead Days (One Shot)
  • Marvel Zombies 2

MZ vs AOD is already on the official "to be added" list; I simply think it's a good idea to place all of these titles into the one set. We've already started this trend with the inclusion of the Marvel Spotlight issue.

While these are not all of the comprehensive "appearances" of Marvel Zombies these would include all of the series dedicated to MZ that I am aware of. This would be a compromise as Marvel has gone overboard with spreading the MZ disease to other titles with apperances and cover variants.

Obviously, variants of covers should be noted as separate issues (if applicable).

Thanks!

Please add or consider:

I am in NO rush whatsoever on this...so trickle in as warranted.

• Beware 1-8 (Marvel)
  • This Magazine is Haunted
  • House of Mystery #1-#173
  • House of Secrets #1-#80
  • Mister Mystery
  • The Thing
  • Worlds Of Fear
  • Our Love Story
  • Alien Worlds (Pacific/Eclipse)
  • Tales of Terror (Eclipse)
  • Out of the Night