• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Comic Addict's Confessional Room

361 posts in this topic

Lets get this thread back on topic. :sumo:

I don't have any money, but I buy hundreds of dollars worth of comics every month (shrug) ... and the thing is, I'm getting worse :cry:

Live on oatmeal & fruit! :baiting:

I don't have any money, but I buy hundreds of dollars worth of comics every month (shrug) ... and the thing is, I'm getting worse :cry:

was this b4 or after the Avengers 25 9.0 on eBay two weeks ago..., :sumo:

Dear CAA,

Well, it has been almost a year since I started this thread...

Starting all over again with my beloved FFs. I am going to try not to have to sell them again, as it was a painful experience, though I actually DID sell them off for more than I put ino them :grin:

I plan on making my collection better than it was before. Better. Faster. Stronger. :insane:

I have noticed one thing about myself, though. I am focused on my grail. I have devised a plan and am sticking with it, this time around... I am really trying to get #1 out of the way. The sooner I can find a seller, the better.

I hope it's soon, because if not, there are a few FF books in the upcoming CL auction I WILL win. :devil:

I really want a #1 though. :cloud9:

So once I have my grail, the addiction will most likely kick into overdrive, and so will my purcases, as I will have more comic allowance than before :banana:

Thanks to all for being there when I had to sell my collection, and for welcoming me back! It's nice to be in the fold again :thumbsup:

My name is Thomas and I'm addicted to comics (worship)

:sorry: It's not as nice as the one I sold, sellers remorse takes time to get over.

Live on oatmeal & fruit! :baiting:

A good friend filled my freezer with real food. :headbang:

:sorry: It's not as nice as the one I sold, sellers remorse takes time to get over.

as soon as find a better one, yours can be yours again....,

I couldn't believe the price that 9.0 went for, or the 9.2 :sorry:

Book I won has a fugly miswrap, but it helps flll the massive hole in my heart.

Book I won has a fugly miswrap, but it helps flll the massive hole in my heart.

Like, really bad :shrug: pm me a scan - I'm not as sensitive to that as some other collectors..., :cool:

So once I have my grail, the addiction will most likely kick into overdrive, and so will my purcases, as I will have more comic allowance than before :banana:

Thanks to all for being there when I had to sell my collection, and for welcoming me back! It's nice to be in the fold again :thumbsup:

(thumbs u

(thumbs u

:acclaim:

(thumbs u

:acclaim:
:makepoint:

Hello, Thomas, and the rest of CAA...

My name is Joshua, and I have been addicted to comics since 1972. I don't own a car, I don't own the house I live in, and I only just recently acquired a girlfriend after 8 years of celibacy. In that eight years, I amassed a comic and pulp collection worth approximately 500,000. It has been 30 hours since I last posted an :takeit:

I am in the midst of paying off my first ever time payment (and the first book I have ever bought on ANY sort of "credit" arrangement)...

My name is Joshua, and I am addicted to the CGC boards... and I LIKE the people here...

Hello, Thomas, and the rest of CAA...

My name is Joshua, and I have been addicted to comics since 1972. I don't own a car, I don't own the house I live in, and I only just recently acquired a girlfriend after 8 years of celibacy. In that eight years, I amassed a comic and pulp collection worth approximately 500,000. It has been 30 hours since I last posted an :takeit:

I am in the midst of paying off my first ever time payment (and the first book I have ever bought on ANY sort of "credit" arrangement)...

My name is Joshua, and I am addicted to the CGC boards... and I LIKE the people here...

Hi Josh :hi: