• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Comic Addict's Confessional Room

361 posts in this topic

Sounds like a horrible stretch Thomas. Hopefully things will get better and the last 13 months will soon seem like just a bad dream.

You have been missed, welcome back :wishluck:

+1

Sounds like a horrible stretch Thomas. Hopefully things will get better and the last 13 months will soon seem like just a bad dream.

You have been missed, welcome back :wishluck:

+1

+1

Wow, just a noob reading over this thread and I am sorry to hear about the passing of a friend and rough times for some of you.

On a lighter note, I just wanted to say I am a comic book addict and #1s drive me nuts. I cant help but to buy them. That and its a funny feeling when you get so used to the mailman bringing you new back issues that when he doesnt have one for you it bums you out. I need help.

Wow, just a noob reading over this thread and I am sorry to hear about the passing of a friend and rough times for some of you.

On a lighter note, I just wanted to say I am a comic book addict and #1s drive me nuts. I cant help but to buy them. That and its a funny feeling when you get so used to the mailman bringing you new back issues that when he doesnt have one for you it bums you out. I need help.

Say five Hail Mary's and order a grail book for yourself. :devil:

Done, and I just bought Dare Devil #1 3.0 in the for sale forum.. :banana:
WTTB :) (Hope you survive the asylum :insane: )

Thanks!! I wonder.. can you pad rooms with CGC slabs??? hm

It's tradition for noobs to start a thread in comics general and introduce themselves.