• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Comic Addict's Confessional Room

361 posts in this topic

Dear CAA,

It's been a week since I posted the :takeit: on any comics.

Well, it's officially the "Silly Season", and the Holidays are off in full gear! My wife and I have pretty much gotten all of the presents out of the way for the kids. Still have 2 of the kids Birthdays to worry about, and of course my wife's B-Day is on the 31st of Dec. My B-Day is the 28th of Dec but I'll be at work DJing discoparty.giftrying to make that money to support my comic habit ( :hi: Nik! ) I have surgery scheduled for the 27th of Dec. Probably going to get that changed so I don't feel all krappy the next day on my B-Day.

Why am I posting this? Well it leads up to an important change between my wife and and I in relation to my comic collecting affliction. My wife and I basically just give each other our presents all through the month, not just on Christmas, as we pretty much celebrate it for the kids' sake. So when she saw her first present (a diamond tennis bracelet) she was thrilled. Not as ecstatic though, as when she found out I had bought her a very large wedding ring set (We got married in July and never purchased rings, as we were focused on buying a house at the time). I don't know HOW she guessed that's what I got for her, but she figured it out :whatthe:. Hard to hide anything from her! :shrug:

Anyways, for some reason now she has warmed up a LOT to my comic habit. She even offered to (gasp) give me some money to spend on some books! :acclaim::banana::applause::golfclap:70357-dancingman.gifapple.gifelephant.gif

Such an exciting day for me!!! Hopefully it won't bounce back andnutkick.gif me

Just thought I thought I would share my elation!

My name is Thomas and I'm addicted to comics!

:devil:

um...I'm not an addict...bs_sign.gif

I'm in need of a good place to hide because when the "family" finds out they are not getting any gifts this year because I ...bought more educational material they are gonna :censored: me up.

lol

I'm in need of a good place to hide because when the "family" finds out they are not getting any gifts this year because I ...bought more educational material they are gonna :censored: me up.

lol

Denial is the first sign of addiction70388-shameonyou.gif

lol

One day at a time . . . :grin:

Dear CACR,

This is my first confession,......

Despite my 'promise' to my wife not to buy anymore books until after Christmas (I don't know why, we've got all the presents I mumbled to her...) I waited until she was asleep and bought another slab, do I need Help ??

Phil

Dear CACR,

Despite my 'promise' to my wife not to buy anymore books until after Christmas (I don't know why, we've got all the presents I mumbled to her...) I waited until she was asleep and bought another slab, do I need Help ??

Phil

:signfunny: That's funny!!!

I do the same and somehow figure announcing or admitting my

purchases in a softer tone of voice or a mumble with let me

escape the shiite that can fly.

You don't need help my friend and like David said, One day at

a time or one slab at a time. hm

Dear CACR,

Phil

Welcome to the ranks of the sneaky & geeky lol

Dear CAA,

I have Board Obligations

I WILL NOT VISIT THE VCC! I WILL NOT VISIT THE VCC! I WILL NOT VISIT THE VCC! I WILL NOT VISIT THE VCC! I WILL NOT VISIT THE VCC! I WILL NOT VISIT THE VCC! I WILL NOT VISIT THE VCC! I WILL NOT VISIT THE VCC! I WILL NOT VISIT THE VCC! I WILL NOT VISIT THE VCC! I WILL NOT VISIT THE VCC! I WILL NOT VISIT THE VCC! WILL NOT VISIT THE VCC! I WILL NOT VISIT THE VCC! I WILL NOT VISIT THE VCC! I WILL NOT VISIT THE VCC! I WILL NOT VISIT THE VCC! I WILL NOT VISIT THE VCC! I WILL NOT VISIT THE VCC! I WILL NOT VISIT THE VCC! I WILL NOT VISIT THE VCC! I WILL NOT VISIT THE VCC! I WILL NOT VISIT THE VCC! I WILL NOT VISIT THE VCC! I WILL NOT VISIT THE VCC! I WILL NOT VISIT THE VCC! I WILL NOT VISIT THE VCC! I WILL NOT VISIT THE VCC! I WILL NOT VISIT THE VCC! I WILL NOT VISIT THE VCC! I WILL NOT VISIT THE VCC! I WILL NOT VISIT THE VCC! I WILL NOT VISIT THE VCC! I WILL NOT VISIT THE VCC! I WILL NOT VISIT THE VCC! I WILL NOT VISIT THE VCC! I WILL NOT VISIT THE VCC! I WILL NOT VISIT THE VCC! I WILL NOT VISIT THE VCC! I WILL NOT VISIT THE VCC! I WILL NOT VISIT THE VCC! I WILL NOT VISIT THE VCC! I WILL NOT VISIT THE VCC! I WILL NOT VISIT THE VCC! I WILL NOT VISIT THE VCC! I WILL NOT VISIT THE VCC! I WILL NOT VISIT THE VCC! I WILL NOT VISIT THE VCC! I WILL NOT VISIT THE VCC! :wishluck:

My name is Thomas and I'm addicted to Comics!

Dear CACR,

Phil

:signfunny: That's funny!!!

I do the same and somehow figure announcing or admitting my

purchases in a softer tone of voice or a mumble with let me

escape the shiite that can fly.

You don't need help my friend and like David said, One day at

a time or one slab at a time. hm

A sound mantra for us all to adhere to, but what happens when you bid on another two or three thou? ..... :whistle:

Dear CAA,

willy_nilly.gifI VISITED THE VCCwilly_nilly.gifwilly_nilly.gifI VISITED THE VCCwilly_nilly.gifwilly_nilly.gifI VISITED THE VCCwilly_nilly.gifwilly_nilly.gifI VISITED THE VCCwilly_nilly.gifwilly_nilly.gifI VISITED THE VCCwilly_nilly.gifwilly_nilly.gifI VISITED THE VCCwilly_nilly.gifwilly_nilly.gifI VISITED THE VCCwilly_nilly.gifwilly_nilly.gifI VISITED THE VCCwilly_nilly.gifwilly_nilly.gifI VISITED THE VCCwilly_nilly.gifwilly_nilly.gifI VISITED THE VCCwilly_nilly.gifwilly_nilly.gifI VISITED THE VCCwilly_nilly.gifwilly_nilly.gifI VISITED THE VCCwilly_nilly.gifwilly_nilly.gifI VISITED THE VCCwilly_nilly.gifwilly_nilly.gifI VISITED THE VCCwilly_nilly.gifwilly_nilly.gifI VISITED THE VCCwilly_nilly.gifwilly_nilly.gifI VISITED THE VCCwilly_nilly.gifwilly_nilly.gifI VISITED THE VCCwilly_nilly.gifwilly_nilly.gifI VISITED THE VCCwilly_nilly.gifwilly_nilly.gifI VISITED THE VCCwilly_nilly.gifwilly_nilly.gifI VISITED THE VCCwilly_nilly.gif

My name is Thomas and I'm puke.gifaddicted to comics! :shrug:

Dear CAA,

willy_nilly.gifI VISITED THE VCCwilly_nilly.gifwilly_nilly.gifI VISITED THE VCCwilly_nilly.gifwilly_nilly.gifI VISITED THE VCCwilly_nilly.gifwilly_nilly.gifI VISITED THE VCCwilly_nilly.gifwilly_nilly.gifI VISITED THE VCCwilly_nilly.gifwilly_nilly.gifI VISITED THE VCCwilly_nilly.gifwilly_nilly.gifI VISITED THE VCCwilly_nilly.gifwilly_nilly.gifI VISITED THE VCCwilly_nilly.gifwilly_nilly.gifI VISITED THE VCCwilly_nilly.gifwilly_nilly.gifI VISITED THE VCCwilly_nilly.gifwilly_nilly.gifI VISITED THE VCCwilly_nilly.gifwilly_nilly.gifI VISITED THE VCCwilly_nilly.gifwilly_nilly.gifI VISITED THE VCCwilly_nilly.gifwilly_nilly.gifI VISITED THE VCCwilly_nilly.gifwilly_nilly.gifI VISITED THE VCCwilly_nilly.gifwilly_nilly.gifI VISITED THE VCCwilly_nilly.gifwilly_nilly.gifI VISITED THE VCCwilly_nilly.gifwilly_nilly.gifI VISITED THE VCCwilly_nilly.gifwilly_nilly.gifI VISITED THE VCCwilly_nilly.gifwilly_nilly.gifI VISITED THE VCCwilly_nilly.gif

But did you buy anthing?

Dear CAA,

But did you buy anthing?

I plead the FIF! :shy:

lol

Keep coming back...

lol

Keep coming back...

:insane: