• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! MLJ Publishing and Golden Age Archie only!
22 22

3,914 posts in this topic

Okay, this one is just back from CGC. I'm really happy with the grade I got on this - it was definitely the highest grade I feel I could have hoped for.

BV1_55.jpg

I have two early Archie books coming back from CGC in the next few weeks. It's so hard to wait!

Edited by CycleGirl

Okay, this one is just back from CGC. I'm really happy with the grade I got on this - it was definitely the highest grade I feel I could have hoped for.

BV1_55.jpg

I have two early Archie books coming back from CGC in the next few weeks. It's so hard to wait!

Excellent book CycleGirl :applause:

BV1_55.jpg

(worship)

Just got this back from CGC. The book is a solid copy- I was a little concerned about how the minor corner damage would affect the grade but am happy with the 7.0. I bought it as a raw 7.0 from Metro. I submitted it to protect it from me- I really like reading these books but this is one of my more expensive books and I did not want to destroy it. Plus, every time I would insert it back in the mylar back I would get palpatations. I had one bad mylar incident and did not want that to happen with this book. Great cover, too.

112320.jpg.f15cb3eee894f4cb919ac102030a21c5.jpg

Edited by TheSurgeon

Just got this back from CGC. The book is a solid copy- I was a little concerned about how the minor corner damage would affect the grade but am happy with the 7.0. I bought it as a raw 7.0 from Metro. I submitted it to protect it from me- I really like reading these books but this is one of my more expensive books and I did not want to destroy it.
(worship)