• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! MLJ Publishing and Golden Age Archie only!
22 22

3,914 posts in this topic

Just got this back from CGC. The book is a solid copy- I was a little concerned about how the minor corner damage would affect the grade but am happy with the 7.0. I bought it as a raw 7.0 from Metro. I submitted it to protect it from me- I really like reading these books but this is one of my more expensive books and I did not want to destroy it. Plus, every time I would insert it back in the mylar back I would get palpatations. I had one bad mylar incident and did not want that to happen with this book. Great cover, too.

(worship)

:gossip: I spent some time scanning books today.

:applause:

I'm really starting to like the pre-Mr. Justice issues of Blue Ribbon.

Some excellent art inside those books, and the covers have really grown on me over time.

:gossip: I spent some time scanning books today.

:applause:

I'm really starting to like the pre-Mr. Justice issues of Blue Ribbon.

Some excellent art inside those books, and the covers have really grown on me over time.

I like the nice "fat" early GA books. I'm working on some of the other early Blue Ribbon books right now, but I still need a #1.

Beautiful copy of Pep 23!

I submitted it to protect it from me- I really like reading these books but this is one of my more expensive books and I did not want to destroy it. Plus, every time I would insert it back in the mylar back I would get palpatations. I had one bad mylar incident and did not want that to happen with this book. Great cover, too.

Not everyone has the manual dexterity and steady hands necessary to handle a comic. It's not like everyone can be a surgeon. Wait... :kidaround: