• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! MLJ Publishing and Golden Age Archie only!
22 22

3,914 posts in this topic

Thanks guys. I just got it in a0 trade with a boardie. Had to give up a great book but we both are happy with the results...at least he will be when his book finally gets there.

Thanks guys. I just got it in a0 trade with a boardie. Had to give up a great book but we both are happy with the results...at least he will be when his book finally gets there.

:taptaptap:

Without further ado, here are the results of my "this year's taxes were just mostly disgusting, not completely disgusting" shopping spree.

TN%2025_zps0zlffzw3.jpg

Zip%2036_zpskyx2cufd.jpg

Zip%2039_zpsvnv9av0c.jpg

Zip%2041_zpsmsqezpwc.jpg

Zip%2040_zpsxuahqmz6.jpg

I need to hire your accountant! :D

Without further ado, here are the results of my "this year's taxes were just mostly disgusting, not completely disgusting" shopping spree.

TN%2025_zps0zlffzw3.jpg

Zip%2036_zpskyx2cufd.jpg

Zip%2039_zpsvnv9av0c.jpg

Zip%2041_zpsmsqezpwc.jpg

Zip%2040_zpsxuahqmz6.jpg

Sooo glad to see these 'revealed' finally in the open. Great choice in hard to find MLJ books! I'd be jealous if you weren't such a cool guy and super collector lol . Love em' all, but the Zip 36 and the Top-Notch 25 :cloud9::cloud9:

CONGRATS!!!

Spent a few days in Pennsylvania with my parents this week so they could see the baby and I could help with a bit of spring cleaning. Came across this gem, circa 1987.

oldArchie_zpslpst69y4.jpg

I have a lot of old polaroids of my collection from the 80's but most of them just capture how many books I had. This is the first one I've found that shows a close up of, I'm guessing, some of my favorites at the time.

Happy Saturday!

Spent a few days in Pennsylvania with my parents this week so they could see the baby and I could help with a bit of spring cleaning. Came across this gem, circa 1987.

oldArchie_zpslpst69y4.jpg

I have a lot of old polaroids of my collection from the 80's but most of them just capture how many books I had. This is the first one I've found that shows a close up of, I'm guessing, some of my favorites at the time.

Happy Saturday!

:applause: AWESOME!!! Oh and nice tax return!!!! (thumbs u

Picked this up the other day.

TN27_zpshvghhivg.jpg

Made up for a very disappointing weekend visit to a comic con I trekked 40 minutes to check out which had literally 3 comic dealers and 60 booths of toys, action figures and B-movie celebrities. And yes, I realize that describes almost every con these days.

Anyway, here's to the little wins and tomorrow being Friday.

The book was actually an eBay purchase, Corey. It just cheered me up after finding nothing at the show. It's a bummer to get pumped for a find and leave empty handed. I would have felt better if I'd been able to hunt through some boxes for a few hours, but with only 2 dealers that had anything remotely interesting, it didn't really justify the drive or the ticket.

S'all good ... one of my favorite massive antique shows/flea markets is just a few weeks away. I'm sure I'll uncover something there!

Picked this up the other day.

TN27_zpshvghhivg.jpg

Made up for a very disappointing weekend visit to a comic con I trekked 40 minutes to check out which had literally 3 comic dealers and 60 booths of toys, action figures and B-movie celebrities. And yes, I realize that describes almost every con these days.

Anyway, here's to the little wins and tomorrow being Friday.

TERRIFIC! :applause::applause::applause:

mm