• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! MLJ Publishing and Golden Age Archie only!
22 22

3,914 posts in this topic

Gino, Andrew, David, BB, all 'ZIPity do da' books (ba da bum!)

Shared this somewhere on the boards before, but one of my favorite covers. I like all the 'Rattler' covers(though i hate snakes)! I only need Zip 18 to complete all the four covers he appeared on (Zip's 13,14, 18 & Jackpot 3). Mouth breathing fire and carrying a double syringe! Badass!!

ZipComics14_zps0aab7377.jpg

Shared this somewhere on the boards before, but one of my favorite covers. I like all the 'Rattler' covers(though i hate snakes)! I only need Zip 18 to complete all the four covers he appeared on (Zip's 13,14, 18 & Jackpot 3). Mouth breathing fire and carrying a double syringe! Badass!!

:applause: Thanks and awesome book!! One of my favs for sure!! I wish all 2.5s looked like this one!!

:applause: Thanks and awesome book!! One of my favs for sure!! I wish all 2.5s looked like this one!!

Seriously! That's a fine looking 2.5. My copy is rough. Great purchase!

I like all the 'Rattler' covers(though i hate snakes)! I only need Zip 18 to complete all the four covers he appeared on (Zip's 13,14, 18 & Jackpot 3). Mouth breathing fire and carrying a double syringe! Badass!!

That's actually a cool set idea. Never thought of that!

(But hey, no fair, aren't you a Fox Man?) :baiting:

I like focuses so much, I have dozens of them. :tonofbricks:

I only need Zip 18 to complete all the four covers he appeared on (Zip's 13,14, 18 & Jackpot 3). Mouth breathing fire and carrying a double syringe! Badass!!

I have only the Zip 13, quite the villain who's not exactly a charmer.

Zip13Larson001.jpg

I like all the 'Rattler' covers(though i hate snakes)! I only need Zip 18 to complete all the four covers he appeared on (Zip's 13,14, 18 & Jackpot 3). Mouth breathing fire and carrying a double syringe! Badass!!

That's actually a cool set idea. Never thought of that!

(But hey, no fair, aren't you a Fox Man?) :baiting:

I like focuses so much, I have dozens of them. :tonofbricks:

nothing wrong with that, but this one could maybe wait (a little bit) lol

I only need Zip 18 to complete all the four covers he appeared on (Zip's 13,14, 18 & Jackpot 3). Mouth breathing fire and carrying a double syringe! Badass!!

I have only the Zip 13, quite the villain who's not exactly a charmer.

Zip13Larson001.jpg

nice copy! :applause:

I've posted mine so much, I'll probably get kicked off the boards if I show it again.

Another Larson (name erased under "August 10c"), and what a cover - the flying teeth and the thug in the baby carriage (with the machine gun) just cracks me up!

76b92974-fed4-4c65-966a-22a910d25f9f_zpsowjpxfbo.jpg

Another Larson (name erased under "August 10c"), and what a cover - the flying teeth and the thug in the baby carriage (with the machine gun) just cracks me up!

Wow, you just read my mind. I hear there is a 9.9 Zip 7 out there. Anyone ever seen it? Anyone here own it?

Wow, you just read my mind. I hear there is a 9.9 Zip 7 out there. Anyone ever seen it? Anyone here own it?

I've seen it. Verzyl showed me the Zip run & all his other Mile High MLJ's right before he moved from California. Back then, the books were raw. Since it got a 9.9 I guess my handling of it wasn't too severe! lol

I've seen it. Verzyl showed me the Zip run & all his other Mile High MLJ's right before he moved from California. Back then, the books were raw. Since it got a 9.9 I guess my handling of it wasn't too severe! lol

I heard it was a 10.0 except for some kid's fingerprint. :whistle:

Larson

4d6023a2-727d-4d95-907a-7a2ca6068880_zpsi5risbhk.jpg

Another hard to find one I'd like to acquire. And you've got the Larson no less!!! Sweet looking copy. Blue Ribbon had some cool covers in its own right. :applause::applause:

Larson

4d6023a2-727d-4d95-907a-7a2ca6068880_zpsi5risbhk.jpg

Another hard to find one I'd like to acquire. And you've got the Larson no less!!! Sweet looking copy. Blue Ribbon had some cool covers in its own right. :applause::applause:

Agreed! BR has some awesome covers. I have an IRS copy of 10. I know the pedigree gets no love but it's a nice book. I'll try to throw it up here tonight.

Another great book Steve! (thumbs u