• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! MLJ Publishing and Golden Age Archie only!
22 22

3,914 posts in this topic

#30 is also notoriously hard to find. Metro had a CTed copy on their site for years that I was tire kicking but I just couldn't bring myself to buy because of the resto. After getting blown out on the CGC 7.0 that sold recently in HA, I regret not grabbing it.

Speaking of #31, I'm pretty sure Cheetah has a 9.8! :o

#30 is also notoriously hard to find. Metro had a CTed copy on their site for years that I was tire kicking but I just couldn't bring myself to buy because of the resto. After getting blown out on the CGC 7.0 that sold recently in HA, I regret not grabbing it.

Speaking of #31, I'm pretty sure Cheetah has a 9.8! :o

That one is a toughie too! Sometimes I will buy very minor resto books and have the resto removed for a blue label. The HA auction is an indicator folks are after these books now.

I'm aware of Cheetahs 9.8 (worship) I believe it's the Church copy

Here are my 30 and 31 as promised. Not high grade, but clean, attached, complete and unrestored.

TN30_zpsc5tdyfsp.jpeg

TN31_zpsfe65uy3j.jpeg

:applause::applause::applause:

The 30 is a chaotic beauty with much appeal too, but I love the cover to 31 :cloud9:

Thanks for digging it up and posting, much appreciated! (thumbs u

Had to pick this one up today. Was in need of an upgrade for my copy, and well ... we can't let Steve have all the pedigree books.

Arch_24_Crw_zpstxvli1ih.jpg

TERRIFIC! :applause::applause::applause:

mm

Had to pick this one up today. Was in need of an upgrade for my copy, and well ... we can't let Steve have all the pedigree books.

Arch_24_Crw_zpstxvli1ih.jpg

Almost bought that in Chicago lol

Yeah I was talking to Stephen about it before the show, he told me he almost forgot to pull it from the stand. Thanks for leaving a copy for me.

You guys are sucking me in! :cry:

IMG_0579_zpslhpolqya.jpg

Nice Tony - #5 is the issue missing in my early short run (haven't been able to locate the "right" copy yet).

Looks like this one is at the top of the census, although I imagine the MLJ gang probably have some nice looking raws!